Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

I Think It’s Finally Time to Give Us a Weather Control Furnishing

Shagreth
Shagreth
✭✭✭✭✭
Fair Winds perpetually sunny? Weather Control has your back. Morrowind Homes have no Volcanic Ash weather in the rotation despite being so close to the Red Mountain? (even Telvanni Peninshula has ashfall!) Weather Control, once again, has your back! You want Ink Rain falling on your Hermaeus Mora themed house somewhere in Nirn? Yup, it's all possible. You want mist in the rift? You guessed it.

Seriously, give us it.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 8, 2023 4:50PM
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, please. It's sad we can control the time of day yet still have the effects ruined because a thunderstorm decided to blow in.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes PLEASE. Haha I made the same post a week before yours because my eyes hurt so bad trying to build when it's always raining with lightning.
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoonPile wrote: »
    Yes PLEASE. Haha I made the same post a week before yours because my eyes hurt so bad trying to build when it's always raining with lightning.
    Control of skyboxes & weather is definitely coming (hopefully as one item). I think it's a matter of time, just hope it doesn't take 5 years for them to make it.
  • Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It never rains in the desert in eso... wish it did.
    Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • MotherOfMoss
    MotherOfMoss
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, please. I literally made my forums account to plead for this. I made a maormer house in Hunding only to realise it never rains...
    PC-EU | Long-time fan of TES Online: Furnishing and fashion simulator with massively multiplayer online chatting features.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a portable version I can carry with me in Rainy Isle. Err. High Isle.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • MotherOfMoss
    MotherOfMoss
    ✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    I want a portable version I can carry with me in Rainy Isle. Err. High Isle.

Kinda like the Clear Skies shout in Skyrim! :D This reminded me that I would often use the shout when poor weather made for dreary adventuring.

Now here I am, over a decade later, still begging to change the weather.
    PC-EU | Long-time fan of TES Online: Furnishing and fashion simulator with massively multiplayer online chatting features.
  • AuroranGoldenEagle
    AuroranGoldenEagle
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love for perpetual rain over my Maormer reef at Hundings! Especially when I can chuck in a few lightning rod furnishings to spice things up

Too bad there's currently no such thing as rain on Stros M'Kai :neutral:
    You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love a permanent snowfall in the Observatory Prior home in Clockwork City with some ferocious snow winds blowing.
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    yea i really wish we had that.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't like thunderstorm weather,and heavy rain
  • maximusrex45
    maximusrex45
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd love weather control in my Daggerfall Overlook Vampire Castle!