Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

The Elder Vampires Online - Shall we make to not be a vamp/lycan to be fun as well?

luizterra23
luizterra23
✭✭
I suppose that everyone has interpreted that being a vampire or a lycan is a must in the game. Wasn't it supposed to be a dangerous curse, despised by many? People are making queues and paying ludicrous amount of gold just for getting bitten!

I was already concerned that PvP was utterly centrated in Cyrodiil, and that there was no "battlegrounds" nor world PvP that could spice the world exploring experience. So here I come posting below some suggestion.

So I was guessing that perhaps there could be some short of a "dailly quest" for offering bounties (perhaps the same from the fighters guild) by killing player vampires or werewolves even in PVE area. That could give a boost to the role play and give something to players think before they would just turn their characters into some "curse" without having any serious consequences to deal with.
Edited by luizterra23 on May 8, 2014 1:10PM
  • luizterra23
    luizterra23
    ✭✭
    Perhaps will I have to post a senseless comment in this discussion only that people may have it refreshed in recent discussion?