Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of July 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – July 29

Requesting Friends and Guild Holiday Photos/ Holiday Fashion!

• tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA, happy holidays from Auranelatta!

jz25z2d9yczm.png
    (unedited screenshot below)
    m2ho6g8ez9d6.png

We're a pretty casual social guild, but we dabble in a bit of everything throughout the game, from fashion and chatting all the way up to endgame dungeons and trials. We've also got some guildies who stream our (mis)adventures throughout Tamriel (including a few who will be featured in the upcoming Infinite Archive raid train this week!)

But most of all, we wish you all a Happy New Life, and we can't wait to see what Tamriel has in store for us next year!
    (10th year anniversary US event info when? ;) )
    Options
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    my friends^^we have happy time in eso
    xjk1bbvkvv1b.png
    u7rvwtwc01cq.png
    xledrpbkjfgb.png
    b1a37xprrwut.png
    4pji947ntctb.png
    Options
  • Nitewalker314
    Nitewalker314
    Soul Shriven
    h2222ny3gngu.png
    The Cult of the Spider wishes you all happy horror days holidays
    Options
  • kittikaze
    kittikaze
    ✭✭
    Hello, and season's greetings from those of us at the Unstable Unicorns guild!!

ee7pzrtf0irq.jpg

Image without the festive border:
    qpsyf1ysvjl4.jpg

The Unicorns frolicked through Tamriel, clad in our festive attire, searching for a nice location to set up our Saturalia tree. Our travels brought us to a snowy village, where we found the perfect place to gather (or so we thought!). To our surprise, the village was overrun with giants, who weren't very fond of our celebrations in their home!

ainvrlmgms0f.png
    2bsff932l3wa.png

Happy holidays from us and our fierce new friend!
    bofck2gy13wt.jpg

Edited to add the guild name & region.
    Guild: Unstable Unicorns (PC, NA)
    Edited by kittikaze on December 16, 2023 12:59AM
    Options
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    Last December I organized a month long event "Holiday Hassle" (a countdown for New Life) for my guilds Traders of the Covenant and Twist it Sis on PC EU.
    We had a quest for every day in evolving guild house, continuing story in written and video format and prizes worth millions. Guildies enjoyed it a lot, so did I.
    Unfortunately this year I could not repeat this, but I have already plans for next year.
    This year we have Build-a-Snowman and Festive House contest, we tour festive houses and have a quiz.
    bblb1mkynkag.png

Here is a screenshot from our Saturalia party.
    72lj3v9br7ch.png
    And here is our Saturalia party video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNHawsdQznI
    One day a horrific Earth spirit Atronach attacked the Snow Globe, but luckily brave guildies came to help:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=JPvmswUl0co
    genl234cqruz.png
    Happy holidays from TotC and TiS:
    hqz10ilgpdma.png
    assbsh0d8z7b.png

https://youtube.com/watch?v=BA-XXh0EBaU

Even though we are traders, we are also passionate for trials, dungeons and everything fun we can do together!!
    EU/PC trading guild:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root - To join, contact ingame @Balastar
    Options
  • Evilspock
    Evilspock
    ✭✭✭✭
    ez7c9fixttct.jpg
    ♫ LOVELY WEATHER FOR A SLEIGH RIDE TOGETHER ♫ with THE VULCAN COMMANDOS

Original unedited:
    axwx5be6jyy6.jpg

jgaquvag0883.jpg
    Join us in the New Life Festival tradition of frivolity and hedonistic behavior!
    We like cookies, ale, and GOLD

Guild: Vulcan Commandos [AD][PC/NA] 🖖

BONUS SANTA CLAWS PHOTO:
    y7juknvmilce.jpg
    🖖 @EvilSpock |PC/NA| ✦ Guildmaster: Vulcan Commandos |AD| ✦ https://youtube.com/@vulcan_commando
    Options
  • iamthecribbles
    iamthecribbles
    Soul Shriven
    51ndzjvir5tr.png

Happy Holidays from the Auction House Family! Our guild celebrates New Life with contests, giveaways, and raffles...and we have secret gnomes that love to give out prizes!

Guild: Auction House Central (PC/NA)
    Options
  • kitsssune
    kitsssune
    Soul Shriven
    Happy Holidays from the Redfur Guilds!
    mq3xp5shkr4i.png

We are a cluster of trading guilds that has lots of fun together, and
    6w2yzp6w4fsh.png

We're quick to help each other out (wake up, Chu!)
    mgez9dmzm2ut.png

Happy New Life!

Options
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Balastar wrote: »
    assbsh0d8z7b.png

off topic from New Life but putting the purple orb inside the mini planetarium thing is an awesome idea :o perfect for my astronomer's library
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher
    Options
  • Fontecc
    Fontecc
    ✭✭✭
    kzcv8ic4hjsf.png

We recreated one of our traditions- bringing the fireplace outside and getting warm together- in one of the bonfires around Eastmarch. Happy Holidays from Portucale!

Thank you @CaptPliskin for the amazing screenshot!
    Options
  • Sorcery
    Sorcery
    ✭✭✭
    Lucian Allegiance PC NA Wishes everyone a lovely holiday season ahead!

bxmm8lkj03ud.jpg

g63fzarfz9j5.jpg

qq1kj96qxpag.jpg

mmjbg0c0wjqy.jpg

Edited by Sorcery on December 15, 2023 7:57PM
    Options
  • dbrand001
    dbrand001
    ✭✭✭
    waysc7fy861f.png
    Options
  • Oakberry
    Oakberry
    ✭✭
    Deck the halls!
    0lpdm4gfjlcb.png
    arwhhdsjq054.png
    7scud1565853.png
    @Oakberry PC | NA
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of these are just amazing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Grind Road

ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oakberry wrote: »
    Deck the halls!
    0lpdm4gfjlcb.png
    arwhhdsjq054.png
    7scud1565853.png

wow that looks amazing.
    all these pictures are awesome
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi all! Thank you so much to everyone who participated! It was great seeing everyone come together and celebrate the holiday spirit.

We just published a blog with some of the awesome screenshots in this thread. While we could not fit every single one, we did also link to this thread in the blog post. So that more people could see everyone's holiday photos. You can check out the blog here. Thanks again and I hope every has a happy New Life Festival and holiday season!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oakberry wrote: »
    Deck the halls!
    0lpdm4gfjlcb.png
    arwhhdsjq054.png
    7scud1565853.png

Whoa! that's beautiful, what house is that? I'm assuming that's completely custom, right?
    Options
  • Oakberry
    Oakberry
    ✭✭
    Destai wrote: »
    Whoa! that's beautiful, what house is that? I'm assuming that's completely custom, right?

Thank you so much! It's Stillwaters Retreat, and yes - completely custom build! :)
    @Oakberry PC | NA
    Options
  • Tallon_IV
    Tallon_IV
    ✭✭✭
    Every year I'm blown away by these builds. Wish I had that creativity lol
    Options
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here's my Hall of the Lunar Champion, which is festive all year round. :)

Ever since I first got it, I've been adding all the free furniture items from various sources: antiquities, login rewards, and any other free items, so everything in there is non-crafted (my apologies for that) and free. It's turned into a kind of museum of the bizarre and wonderful. If you go through the portals to the Halls of Colossus and Lion's Cradle, there's even more stuff.

20231220-hall-of-lunar-champion.jpg
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
    Options
  • DP99
    DP99
    ✭✭✭✭
    nf2farvdyvox.jpg

My Woodelf Nightblade posing at the Vukhel Guard Wayshrine in her festive holiday attire!
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »

Ever since I first got it, I've been adding all the free furniture items from various sources: antiquities, login rewards, and any other free items, so everything in there is non-crafted (my apologies for that) and free. It's turned into a kind of museum of the bizarre and wonderful. If you go through the portals to the Halls of Colossus and Lion's Cradle, there's even more stuff.

What are those amazingly beautiful orange eggs in stands? I love them....

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »

It's Vulk'esh Egg from Galen. I love them and the warm light is just amazing.
    PS5/NA
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you! I guess I haven't ever run across that yet.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It’s an antiquity furnishing. I don’t recall what sources the lead specifically drops from in Galen. They’re kind of a light source, too, with a red/orange glow.

PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s an antiquity furnishing. I don’t recall what sources the lead specifically drops from in Galen. They’re kind of a light source, too, with a red/orange glow.

Thanks for the info! I'll take a look through my addon to check for what the lead drops from.

Options
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for all the fun!

o1ou7n74qvp1.jpg

m9gfoupblfy9.jpg

x4tnmfod41vc.jpg

Edited by Pixiepumpkin on December 22, 2023 8:20PM
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
    Options