Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LOGITECH G700 GAMING MOUSE - request fix

ftcsubsb14_ESO
4 out ten times I zone into dungeon or teleport i loose all functionality with my mouse forcing me to alt tab and shut down client for game to recognize mouse i cant even use left or right mouse buttons. my mouse functions perfectly outside of game. I have reloaded latest drivers.
  • Saerydoth
    Saerydoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a G700s and I have never had an issue like this. It sounds like a hardware or driver related issue.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Confirming that I also have a G700s and no issues like this. I don't use the Logitech software though.
  • Arreyanne
    Arreyanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    As do I with no problem
  • Bolo_Bob
    Bolo_Bob
    ✭✭✭
    a friend of mine has this issue too, but it happens reguardless of what game they are playing. i got the exact same pc and mouse and mine never screws up.

basically what is happening to you is your mouse driver is turning itself off from time to time, for whatever goofy reason it does.

maybe its just a bad install or maybe your anti-virus is on when you install and somehow interfering.

just guessing, because my friend hasnt solved it either even after trying reinstalls.
  • wyrdwilly
    wyrdwilly
    Moonraker wrote: »
    Confirming that I also have a G700s and no issues like this. I don't use the Logitech software though.
    I've found the Logitech software randomly screws with almost every game. I've stopped using it. Since then I've had no issues.
  • reggielee
    reggielee
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have the g700 mouse as well and do not have problems with this game. I do know that i have to enable the mouse software each time i log in for it to use my preset status. tbh, i hate the mouse and am only using it till i can get another one. a good mouse is one that you install it and never have to think of it again, this one is always needing some sort of nudge, nudge to work.
    Mama always said the fastest way to a man's heart is through his chest.