Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Will the Dead Tree Oak furnishings be released on Live servers

Mr_Madness
Mr_Madness
✭✭✭
You can only get from from buying Shadow Queen house.

You can get them in pts from housing editor but one on live servers do not have the tree.

Was wondering will these trees will be stuck on pts or be released in future stuff?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 1, 2023 6:53PM
  • NoticeMeArkay
    NoticeMeArkay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be a real shame if they'd only be available through the shadow queen's house.
    They originally appeared in rivenspire and gave that zone like 60% of it's spooky atmosphere in terms of landscaping. Me and certainly a dozen more people have been waiting for them to be added to rivenspires housing vendor for years now.

Locking them behind a crown house? Ew.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    i hope they'll be released soon.
    maybe they'll be released with update 41 in a few months
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness
    ✭✭✭
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Tree,_Large_Ancient_Dead_Oak
    Would be a real shame if they'd only be available through the shadow queen's house.
    They originally appeared in rivenspire and gave that zone like 60% of it's spooky atmosphere in terms of landscaping. Me and certainly a dozen more people have been waiting for them to be added to rivenspires housing vendor for years now.

Locking them behind a crown house? Ew.

Yeah hope its not locked from the house. I do have it but like I need more trees and its unfair that there is no way to get more.
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    i hope they'll be released soon.
    maybe they'll be released with update 41 in a few months

Hope so, tried every tree in shadow house but none of them look right in it
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Housing section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s very strange that they’re not even available from the Crown store, like other trees that otherwise only come with houses. Of course, available in game for gold would be even better! :heart:
  • Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness
    ✭✭✭
    It’s very strange that they’re not even available from the Crown store, like other trees that otherwise only come with houses. Of course, available in game for gold would be even better! :heart:

Very true, to bad since would spend lot of gold cause I need like 150 total