The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

How to make group finder list to get good DD player for Endless Archive?

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
How to make" good group finder list" to get skillful DD player for Endless Archive?

One day, I met CP700 great DD, and next time I met CP1000 low skill terrible DD player.
CP amount limitation is useless to get nice DD.

My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • YffresTrill
    YffresTrill
    ✭✭✭✭
    Simply put, you cannot. When you group with randos, their skill level is not something you have any control over.
    @ Yffre'sTrill - PC/EU (No Steam)
    -
    Naering (Bosmer WW Archer - Valenwood separatist, Hircine-agnostic, honoured affiliate of the Gang of Scroungers.)
    Alts: Kunali, Free-as-Wind, Gurzog gro-Kosh, Seldril, Hatiba, Kareemal, Gilfirion, Elorwe, Ludvikke, Tsetha-Vos, Loulou Villeau, and Nilvani.
    Options
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simply put, you cannot. When you group with randos, their skill level is not something you have any control over.

Yup! CP is a participation prize indicating very little...

PS5/NA
    Options
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Group finder tool still can't solve pug trouble.(T_T)

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Options
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might try something like "must be able to solo herald seekers" or something like that...

PS5/NA
    Options
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might try something like "must be able to solo herald seekers" or something like that...

Thanks. Good idea.

2023/12/21
    Options
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would ask for an arc 4+ run. If you're looking for a tank, I would also specify "no fake tanks". People who change their role to tank for an easy dungeon, but who are really DDs, may forget when they are subsequently accepting a tank listing for EA.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
    Options
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is probably some achievement you might look for. I think there is one for having completed arc 4, e.g. the Tho'at fight with the dragon. You could also ask for Flawless Conqueror (vMA no death run) or something like that.

It is common practice when vet trial groups are formed to ask for the Conqueror achievement for the trial in question. I like group leaders who check the achievement and who remove players from the group who don't have it, or who don't accept such players in the first place. It doesn't guarantee a good group, but it makes for a better group on average. Achievements have dates. You can usually infer whether they are genuine, or not.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
    Options
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Exactly I would rather have a dd with decent damage and survivability in Endless Archive then someone who can do 120k dps on a dummy but cant take any damage.
    Options
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fred4 wrote: »
    There is probably some achievement you might look for. I think there is one for having completed arc 4, e.g. the Tho'at fight with the dragon. You could also ask for Flawless Conqueror (vMA no death run) or something like that.

It is common practice when vet trial groups are formed to ask for the Conqueror achievement for the trial in question. I like group leaders who check the achievement and who remove players from the group who don't have it, or who don't accept such players in the first place. It doesn't guarantee a good group, but it makes for a better group on average. Achievements have dates. You can usually infer whether they are genuine, or not.

Yeah, good idea. There is one for killing all 3 marauders but I don't remember what it's called.
    PS5/NA
    Options
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

After I do this, only experienced player come to me without CP limitation.
    I think ZOS must make role certification small quest to make the group finder healthy. :)

2023/12/21
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

After I do this, only experienced player come to me without CP limitation.
    I think ZOS must make role certification small quest to make the group finder healthy. :)

its been stated numerous times in numerous threads that adding role certification would hurt the queue more than help

and if you are using the group finder (listing your own group), then turn off the auto accept application and review the people who are applying to be in your group and pick the one you want

if you leave auto accept on, it just accepts the first person who applies and because archive is a 2 player activity it automatically unlists the group finder group
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options