Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Nobility in Decay outright broken

ragnarok6644b14_ESO
The set is neat so I farmed it up...

Tooltip reads 0% damage reduction and 0% healing improvements, but at least also has a 0s cool down.

Also, it's not just a tooltip bug. In testing, we determined that purple rubedite setless is exactly the same (without the glow effect) minus the 2,3, and 4 piece set bonuses.
  • ragnarok6644b14_ESO
    Attaching an image for the curious (of the tooltip I see).

a6am0zjnxhhy.png
    Options
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think I see the problem.

It is a Necromancer set.
    Sorry, but Necromancer is still 🍞baking🍞
    Please check back later :)
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
    Options
  • loosej
    loosej
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got the last piece I wanted for the setup I'd like to try, and can confirm.

Beautiful corpse still works, and lets you use yourself as a corpse consumer.

Healing received and damage taken are unaffected.

Slotted Bone Tyrant abilities don't affect the cooldown of the proc.

@ZOS_Kevin I think you've been tagged in other threads about this as well, but adding you here just in case.
    Edited by loosej on November 18, 2023 7:06PM
    Options
  • Tyrant_Tim
    Tyrant_Tim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup, after farming out the whole stickerbook, it feels like a colossal waste of time.

This set pales in comparison to crafted options like Daedric Trickery and it’s depressing.
    Options
  • IncultaWolf
    IncultaWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    loosej wrote: »
    I got the last piece I wanted for the setup I'd like to try, and can confirm.

Beautiful corpse still works, and lets you use yourself as a corpse consumer.

Healing received and damage taken are unaffected.

Slotted Bone Tyrant abilities don't affect the cooldown of the proc.

@ZOS_Kevin I think you've been tagged in other threads about this as well, but adding you here just in case.

Exactly this. Class sets were the big focus of this update, and the necro one is straight up broken now..
    Options
  • loosej
    loosej
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did some more testing after a conversation with a friend in the guild about the set and how to test, some updates on the results.
    • Beautiful corpse (you being the source for the corpse consumer) definitely works.
    • Slotted Bone Tyrant abilities definitely don't affect the cooldown of the proc.
    • Healing received probably works. There's no indication of changed healing received on the advanced character sheet, but vigor ticks do start higher at low health when the buff is active. No way to verify the percentage healed amount since the set doesn't indicate how much increase there should be.
    • Reduced damage taken: maybe it works, maybe it doesn't, I'm not sure anymore. But I'm not on ZOS' payroll, and the people who are seem to be assigned to more important things, so I'm not putting anymore effort in it.
    Options
  • FolksySpade
    FolksySpade
    ✭✭
    The set absolutely works, but to what degree is a mystery. I thought it was bugged just like you last night before going through and testing it with several different mobs and health values.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNj8F5VVaC8

As you can see in the video I was being hit for 1106 per quick strike before I proc Deaths Favor, and afterwards it clearly hits for around 990-. You can also see that the healing values change from using Vigor at 30% where it was giving me an average of 1600+ to dropping to 1500 when the proc ends.

I'd love to see the tooltip get fixed so we can see exactly how much and long the proc is going for.
    Options
  • ragnarok6644b14_ESO
    Or what it even is. Those numbers feel pretty negligible for you, I am still almost sure it isn't working at all for me.

I will check again if I have the stamina (irl, not on the character lmao).
    Options
  • Marronsuisse
    Marronsuisse
    ✭✭✭
    Has this been acknowledged at all?

I assume it IS a bug right, and not intentional? I never know anymore lol
    Options
  • FolksySpade
    FolksySpade
    ✭✭
    It'd be nice to know when the set is at its full effect. Do you need to be at 0% health to get the full 12% or does it cap earlier somewhere around 30%. That's why we desperately need the tooltip to be fixed. All we can do is wait on ZOS to do something for Necromancers for once. They gutted the class to oblivion so we at least deserve one new nice toy..
    Options