The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Earnable Apocrypha House from Endless

DarthCuddlefluff
DarthCuddlefluff
✭✭✭✭
I know that we are getting an apocrypha house, but I as hoping to get one we could earn the ability to buy for archival fortunes. I would love this to be a simple house that is just a series of islands with nothing on them. No buildings or structures at all. Just a notable sized basic house of stone, dirt, fossils, weird flora/fauna in a sea of ink spanning as far as the eye can see in every direction.
  • DarthCuddlefluff
    DarthCuddlefluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly we don't have enough houses that are just land to play with.
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yea it would be very awesome to get a house that we can earn through the Endless Archive
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm always for more houses, but the idea that you could get a house through the EA and the currency there is rather... scary. I mean, how many units of currency should that cost relative to the other things you can buy there? That sounds like a horrible grind.
    Options
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »
    I'm always for more houses, but the idea that you could get a house through the EA and the currency there is rather... scary. I mean, how many units of currency should that cost relative to the other things you can buy there? That sounds like a horrible grind.

Agree it sounds like it could be a horrible grind BUT would I do it??

Hell yes!! 😂
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
    Options
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    Lugaldu wrote: »

Agree it sounds like it could be a horrible grind BUT would I do it??

Hell yes!! 😂

Probably I would do it too... :D
    Options
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love this!
    Options
  • ThelerisTelvanni
    ThelerisTelvanni
    ✭✭✭
    Getting a house by playing EA seems like a fine Idea. Yet I honestly do not want to do an endless currency grind to get it. So why not tying the house to an achivement instead of the local currency? On that you do not have to be die hard for of cause^^
    Options
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be a fan of more houses being tied to achievements.
    Options
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it was just a Fortunes grind that'd be ok. Not if you have to progress far or get all of the portal achievements

I've been to Arc 4, not interested in doing more of that or worse. And there's one unfinished portal that I never want to do again and don't know if I can ever finish it; it's no longer fun, the words I have for it would get me edited or banned here.
    Options
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man I want that so bad now
    Options