The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Official Discussion Thread for "See How The Community Celebrated TESOctober!"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
o2abc6lxgg2r.png
This is the official discussion thread for, "See How The Community Celebrated TESOctober!"

"We gave the prompts, and you gave the passion! Here are some of our favorite results from the community’s efforts."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on November 21, 2023 10:03PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks like fun! :smiley: Is it always only ever on that-platform-formerly-known-as-Twitter? I think it would be fun to a thread with the prompts on the forum, perhaps in events or community creations, with a thread where people could upload their artwork. :)
    Edited by Araneae6537 on November 8, 2023 8:02PM
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    That looks like fun! :smiley: Is it always only ever on that-platform-formerly-known-as-Twitter? I think it would be fun to a thread with the prompts on the forum, perhaps in events or community creations, with a thread where people could upload their artwork. :)

We can look into this for next year if there is interest. We posted the prompt last year and didn't get much engagement. But maybe we market it differently for next year.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much incredible talent. So many wonderful artworks. Well, done, everyone! <3<3<3
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!