The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase- November 2023"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
sy9l5z6kn5mq.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Crown Store Showcase- November 2023"

"Traverse the Infinite Archive in style with November’s new and exciting Crown Store offerings."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on December 17, 2023 10:15PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    awesome!
    i cannot wait to get Baandari and Dragonscale items that i don't have yet, mostly furniture.

the Voideater durzog, Grace of The Green bundle, and the Zenithar arms pack too.

Bastion Sanguinaris is amazing but pretty expensive.
    the Umbral striped senche-raht and Autumn Messenger Fox mounts seem awesome too
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NOT happy that Gladesong Arboretum won't be available in November.

Y'all need to change the way you make Housing available.
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • LunaFlora
      LunaFlora
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Grizzbeorn wrote: »

Gladesong or the Tower will probably release in December.

update 40 won't be on consoles until November 14 so i wasn't expecting the new houses to release immediately.
      and a house related to Blackwood/Deadlands makes more sense to be available during the event anyways.
      miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
      "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
      🦬🦌🐰
      PlayStation and PC EU.
      LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
      LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    • Grizzbeorn
      Grizzbeorn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      LunaFlora wrote: »
      Grizzbeorn wrote: »

Gladesong or the Tower will probably release in December.

update 40 won't be on consoles until November 14 so i wasn't expecting the new houses to release immediately.
      and a house related to Blackwood/Deadlands makes more sense to be available during the event anyways.

Yes, of course. That makes perfect sense.

Sorry, sorry, sorry. Just having Bad Day #539 in the life of an Alzheimer's care-giver; grasping at hand-holds to keep my sanity. (and November is my birthday month...)

@ZOS_Kevin My sincere apologies.
        PC/NA Warden Main
      • Araneae6537
        Araneae6537
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        The ESO+ paintings are lovely and it’s good to see more houses and crates rotate in the course of a month! :)

It’s too bad the Song of the Night ensemble and similar costumes aren’t topless on male characters!
      • MafiaCat115
        MafiaCat115
        ✭✭✭✭
        Happy to see Dragonscale crates coming back! I also like seeing more than one crate come back a month. Is this a more permanent change or just to make up for the gifting issues?

As for requests, I'd love to see the Dragonscale, Frost Atronach, and Sunken Trove crates return. And as usual, I am requesting that hair dyeing is added in game! We keep seeing hair styles with dyed hair so we know it's lore friendly! And I’m almost done with crates that have moths, just need Sunken Trove!

- Moths -
        - Mustardseed Moth - Sunken Trove crates

Möth
        Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
        Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
      • boi_anachronism_
        boi_anachronism_
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Celestial crates next month please! Im also truly hoping the tower of unutterable truths comes for December. Happy that the folks got the baandari crates that they have been asking for though.
        Edited by boi_anachronism_ on November 2, 2023 2:06PM
      • TheNuminous1
        TheNuminous1
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        I'm so glad we DIDNT get gladesong i needed a break. I got varlaisvea and shadow queens and now I'm broke. So small blessing I can save for it now.
      • FayJolyn
        FayJolyn
        ✭✭✭✭
        Baandari Pedlar crates?! My eyes are not deceiving me? I have been saving up my gems and endeavours for so long. FINALLY
        Zha'ishii - Kahjiit nightblade (main) PC-EU
      • emilyhyoyeon
        emilyhyoyeon
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭
        Really excited to see two crate seasons being brought back in one month. Hopefully that continues so that old crate seasons return more often.
        IGN @ emilypumpkin
        Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
        Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
      • francesinhalover
        francesinhalover
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Sad that wrathstone, stonelord and spawn of mephala aren't coming back... Really wanted for my arcanist... Maybe one day...hopefull

But also really worried.

I saw the The Grace of the Green Bundle and was excited...but than i saw the word armorer npc there... I just want the weapons pack in that bundle... I don't have crowns to afford a bundle that will probably cost 7-8k crowns...

please if possible give the players a option to buy just the weapon style... Hope someone sees this...
        I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
        Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
      • SickleCider
        SickleCider
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        Voideater Durzog! 🙌
        ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
      • HappyTheCamper
        HappyTheCamper
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        The Zenithar weapons are some of the coolest ones they’ve made so far (at least judging by the promo art.)

I hate gushing over paid cosmetics, but those are nice.
      • whitecrow
        whitecrow
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        That Grace of the Green bundle looks great. I doubt I'll be able to get it though.
      • Necrotech_Master
        Necrotech_Master
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        while im really happy about the return of the baandari crates, this is a horrible time because im still low on seals of endeavor to get the mount i wanted out there lol

theres been a lot of good stuff this year that i used endeavors for lol

granted i hardly use other mounts other than the 2 person one any more so its not a huge deal ill have to miss it again

some of the other offerings seem pretty neat too like the arms packs
        plays PC/NA
        handle @Necrotech_Master
        active player since april 2014
      • Destai
        Destai
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        So geeked for the Grace of the Green and Zenithar packs. My warden and templar are getting some love.

Edit: re-read the article, Grace of the Green is bundled with an armorer. Won't be getting that now.
        Edited by Destai on November 1, 2023 6:22PM
      • dcrush
        dcrush
        ✭✭✭✭
        Those arms packs could do with a disclaimer that states that if you are a NB and slot grim focus they will glow red no matter how many crowns you pay.
      • whitecrow
        whitecrow
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        Destai wrote: »
        So geeked for the Grace of the Green and Zenithar packs. My warden and templar are getting some love.

Edit: re-read the article, Grace of the Green is bundled with an armorer. Won't be getting that now.

Isn't that just a bonus you can ignore?
      • Araneae6537
        Araneae6537
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        whitecrow wrote: »
        Destai wrote: »

Isn't that just a bonus you can ignore?

I believe their assumption is that it will cost a good deal more, on the level of an arms pack plus an assistant. I expect the same, but we shall see.
      • AuroranGoldenEagle
        AuroranGoldenEagle
        ✭✭✭
        Two crates in one month is really good! Please keep this up and let the team know this is great @ZOS_Kevin

There's so many amazing and detailed cosmetics in these crates, and with how many there are now it's taking years and years to cycle through them all with only 2-3 crates returning a quarter.
        You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.