The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Normally I enjoy forums

Liquidus
Liquidus
✭✭
But for this game , I just can't read this garbage anymore.. The constant complaining , whining , nerf this nerf that.. Sure you expect some of this mixed in with the good, but wholly hell .. Just looking at the forums would cause a person serious pause as to if they would purchase the game or not.. ITS NOT THAT BAD!!!.. Just look at these forums for a day and you will see , DK are overpowered , Templar are overpowered , Sorcs with Bolt escape are overpowered ,NB are OP , not every class has a gap closer , to many classes have gap closers .. So while I will be still playing and enjoying the crap outta this these forums and the trolls that populate it(not all but there are many) can suck it.
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clearly you dont visist MMO forums very often , because that is how they are usually heh. Even more so soon after release.
    Edited by Nox_Aeterna on May 7, 2014 12:08AM
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
    Options
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reason they often are in this state usually is the lack of developer and csr presence and community interaction. Boards, where communication isn't a one-way street tend to be a little more relaxed. But forums aren't high on the corps agendas anymore, most man power goes to facebook and twitter and reddit. reddit is a pretty good example, as interestingly the eso subreddit seems to be such a nicer place than here.

Why they bother with official forums is beyond me, especially when they are neglecting the community there. It still remains the place people with problems tend to turn to first or second. And if all that they are finding are other lost souls, that doesn't leave that good of an impression.
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
    Options
  • pokebreaker
    pokebreaker
    ✭✭
    Liquidus wrote: »
    But for this game , I just can't read this garbage anymore.. The constant complaining , whining , nerf this nerf that.. Sure you expect some of this mixed in with the good, but wholly hell .. Just looking at the forums would cause a person serious pause as to if they would purchase the game or not.. ITS NOT THAT BAD!!!.. Just look at these forums for a day and you will see , DK are overpowered , Templar are overpowered , Sorcs with Bolt escape are overpowered ,NB are OP , not every class has a gap closer , to many classes have gap closers .. So while I will be still playing and enjoying the crap outta this these forums and the trolls that populate it(not all but there are many) can suck it.

You gotta ask yourself, if SO many people are complaining, might there be something to it? Who knows?

Just because you like it, doesn't mean everyone feels the same way. The status of ESO being a Good or Bad game is one that is in constant fluctuation in every players' mind. So, no matter what you, me, or any "credible reviewer" thinks about the game, it only really matters to that individual person playing it at that time. There's really no point in arguing about opinions of the game being good or bad, because at the end of the day, those that don't like it, will leave, and those that do, will stay. Just the way business works.
    Options
  • Allyah
    Allyah
    ✭✭✭
    I'm only here for the pretty stars they give me for posting.
    Options
  • Lisa
    Lisa
    ✭✭✭
    Allyah wrote: »
    I'm only here for the pretty stars they give me for posting.

You so beat me to it!! I do have to agree though. I am finding fewer and fewer things to relate to in the forums. I'm enjoying the game, the bots are funny and I'm no where near veteran.

Blessed are those who explore the unbeaten path...
    Options
  • ErilAq
    ErilAq
    ✭✭✭
    There's 2 reasons for the amount of whining in this forum:
    1.) lack of developer communication with the unwashed masses
    2.) It's a new game everyone is learning to play, and it breaks the mold of most set in stone classes.
    Internet armchair warriors attack! Yayayayayayaaaaaah!!!!
    Options
  • Chryos
    Chryos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, it's not our fault they turned forums into a game with levels and achievements!
    If I am going to quote someone, it's going to be me.
    Options
  • Allyah
    Allyah
    ✭✭✭
    Options