The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I'd pay crowns to have Witches Festival experience buff show under Character info & daily writ bug

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
Love the event however if I had a dollar for every guild or zone chat I saw in-game yesterday asking if the Witches Festival experience buff was active and people explaining it was a passive I'd be quite rich, or at least rich enough to purchase a new in-game home.

On a side note several people where mentioning there was no extra experience for daily writs. I had the same problem. I'd blown on the whistle and the experience gain was the same as everyday.
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree. Writs seem to be the only thing unaffected... you dont need the whistle for extra xp this year though. Suppose to be passive. Wish it was displayed on our character sheet though.
    Edited by boi_anachronism_ on October 27, 2023 2:08PM
    Options
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some indication would be reassuring.
    Options
  • Arizona_Steve
    Arizona_Steve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please don't give them ideas. The monetization in this game is already excessive.
    Wannabe Thalmor - Altmer MagSorc
    Options
  • GooGa592
    GooGa592
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn't have to pay crowns for a simple status notation on the character sheet that really should be there already.
    Options
  • cellie
    cellie
    Soul Shriven
    This needs addressing.
    Options