The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

12 Man Trials Group - Craglorn

Shreptob14_ESO
Hello everyone!

My name is Austin, and I'm seeking out like minded players who enjoy PVE to join my group for Craglorn Trials. We're seeking players who are competent and have the confidence and know how to take on new encounters without a leader barking orders. We're looking for players of all roles.

We are accepting all players we feel mesh with the group. Our primary language is English, but even if you don't speak it well it won't be a problem.

Candidates should have strong knowledge of their class and role and be able to perform at the same level as the rest of the group. Being able to fill more than one role is definitely a plus but not required.

Standards for Raiding Upon Craglorn Release:
Best available potions and consumables for class
Fully Enchanted Gear
Full Epics (With the exception of jewelry)

Required Addons:
All players are required to have Foundry Tamriel Combat add-on.
DPS are required to have a damage meter.

If you are interested contact me, Austin, or my friend Nevers via mail or whisper and we'll try to bring you into a VR dungeon with other players in the group. As we gain more players I will try to gather everyone's schedule and pick a day and time we can all group up. Because there is no lock-out on Trials we will bring in as many people as we can that mesh with the group.
  • Daz
    Daz
    Hello there,
    i might be interested and also might bring a tiny group to it
    just wanted to know who to mail, i don´t see your users/caracter names.

Good Game, Good Loot
    Edited by Daz on April 30, 2014 8:02AM
  • Shreptob14_ESO
    Character name is Austin.
  • Shreptob14_ESO
    Daz, please send me a mail in game or a whisper, thanks.
  • Shreptob14_ESO
    Bump
  • Hexagar
    Hexagar
    ✭✭
    EU or USA server?
  • Zazar
    Zazar
    ✭✭
    Hexagar wrote: »
    EU or USA server?

Same question here.