Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Shadow Queen house

EchoesofThunder
EchoesofThunder
✭✭✭
Interesting house. I'd buy it, except for the location. Location is a big part of a house's value, and who wants to go to the Brass Fortress, and fight a couple constructs, to get to a house? You want a house that's close to other places you'll visit.
Edited by ZOS_Volpe on October 26, 2023 5:25PM
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know as well as I do that you aren't walking there. You're teleporting in and then using a guild member to teleport out.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i mean if your getting it for the "free wayshrine", it is a little more convenient than the other house in clockwork city (observatory prior) as that is way outside of the brass fortress lol

not all houses are going to be convenient port locations
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Hi there,

We've gone ahead and moved this thread to a category we think is more suitable for this topic, Housing.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post