The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

I Cleaned Out my Craft Bag

SilverBride
SilverBride
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I was curious just how much stuff I had in there and was shocked by what I found. I did have a lot of extra runes and low quality upgrade mats that I cleared out, but it was the provisioning mats I had ridiculous amounts of.

I had about 15k potatoes and similar amounts of many other food items. I left 400-600 of each item and sold the rest to a merchant (except the fishing bait which I kept all of) and made just under a million gold for it.

Not sure why I did it but it was fun and profitable.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on October 23, 2023 1:12AM
PCNA
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could have made even more selling some of those items (including, surprisingly enough, potatoes) on a guild trader. ;)

But good to get something for items beyond what you’ll ever need!
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's crafting related.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
  • tincanman
    tincanman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was curious just how much stuff I had in there and was shocked by what I found. I did have a lot of extra runes and low quality upgrade mats that I cleared out, but it was the provisioning mats I had ridiculous amounts of.

I had about 15k potatoes and similar amounts of many other food items. I left 400-600 of each item and sold the rest to a merchant (except the fishing bait which I kept all of) and made just under a million gold for it.

I, personally, love the craft bag for its infinite storage: doubt anyone could make me part with my many gigatonnes of iron ingots despite rarely using them. I guess I must be poor at ~3k spuds, though - 15k is/was impressive!

Can I ask how much gold you banked in this clear-out sale?

Options
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tincanman wrote: »

I, personally, love the craft bag for its infinite storage: doubt anyone could make me part with my many gigatonnes of iron ingots despite rarely using them. I guess I must be poor at ~3k spuds, though - 15k is/was impressive!

I made just under a million gold selling it all to a merchant. Which shows just how much I had because most of the food went for 2-3 gold each.
    Edited by SilverBride on October 23, 2023 1:46AM
    PCNA
    Options
  • tincanman
    tincanman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I made just under a million gold selling it all to a merchant. Which shows just how much I had because most of the food went for 2-3 gold each.

That's awesome for a quick npc sale! :)

Congrats on the courage to ditch the craft bag contents.
    Options
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome for a quick npc sale! :)

Congrats on the courage to ditch the craft bag contents.

Thanks! It really wasn't hard to let the excess go, though, since I am quite the minimalist and love purging. I'm honestly surprised it took me this long to even think about it!
    PCNA
    Options