Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Furnishing Storage Bag

Batgirl32
Batgirl32
✭✭✭
Please introduce a Furnishings Storage Bag (like the Craft Bag) to store all furnishings. This would make it much easier for players to be able to decorate their homes as they could see all furnishing items they have in one place. It would also increase the likelihood that players would purchase more housing and housing items from the Crown Store because we wouldn't primarily be using our houses as storage for housing items, instead we'd be able to decorate our houses. The amount of hours I spend organizing and reorganizing stacks of housing items to be able to try to decorate is very frustrating. I would much rather be playing ESO than in-game cleaning. Please, please add in a Furnishings Storage Bag!
  • bethh314
    bethh314
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, please do something like this. We shouldn't need addons and store furnishings in several houses just to be able to decorate.
    @bethh314 PC-NA
  • Haenk
    Haenk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would highly welcome that.
    I'm not into housing, but like to collect that housing stuff.
    So all houses look like a dump, just to keep the stuff out of the bank.
  • bbrown0770
    bbrown0770
    ✭✭✭
    This is a really good suggestion I have wanted something like this for years
    GT: Sir Ben 0770
    DC NA XBOX
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's one of the two reasons I play other games now. Tired of paying real money for beautiful homes for the sole purpose of turning them into just another storage warehouse for luxury vendor, found items, and crown crate purchases. Also, decorating isn't fun because all of your furniture is all over the place. At some point, it just becomes too overwhelming, and you just stop keeping track of where everything is at. And, that's when you move on.

Should they ever fix this one, gigantic, exponential problem, and also find a way to let us scale down for questing, I'll come back... running, screaming and celebrating.

But, yeh. There is no sign they have any interest at all in these 2 long-requested changes, so. :(