Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

The Color-Changing Teleport Customized Actions Were an Opportunity for Other Constellations

Nebs
Nebs
✭✭✭✭
Instead, all we get is a palette swap and we're expected to shell out 1,500 crowns for it. The red, green, and gold color swaps all should have been priced at 1,500 crowns in a single bundle. It's absolutely ridiculous. They didn't even change the constellation presented. There was absolutely an opportunity to present the Warrior, Thief, and other constellations as we drew our star map in front of us to teleport. It's really disappointing that they missed an opportunity to do something really cool with these - and charged ridiculous prices for a hue slider change.
  • FanmaR
    FanmaR
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah that was my first thought, missed opportunity indeed.
    Shouldn't have taken that much time to make.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Second this. Seeing the Thief or the Serpent would have been nice!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Mr_Jord_Joe
    Mr_Jord_Joe
    ✭✭✭
    - Class themed teleports
    - Pack theme customized actions
    - 1500 Crows for a one recolor is too much...
    - Nice and coherent prices plz...
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First the color changing teleport.

Next there will be color changing mounts, non-combat pets, skins, body/face markings, and other cosmetic items. That would be so awesome. Some stuff that has iridescent textures and other stuff that slowly changes colors throught the rainbow.

I would love to see more automatic color changing stuff in eso.
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebs wrote: »
    Instead, all we get is a palette swap and we're expected to shell out 1,500 crowns for it. The red, green, and gold color swaps all should have been priced at 1,500 crowns in a single bundle. It's absolutely ridiculous. They didn't even change the constellation presented. There was absolutely an opportunity to present the Warrior, Thief, and other constellations as we drew our star map in front of us to teleport. It's really disappointing that they missed an opportunity to do something really cool with these - and charged ridiculous prices for a hue slider change.

....At the risk of sounding stupid uh....what happens to be the current constellation shown? Because, up until this very point where I read your comment, I had been under the impression that we were just mindlessly drawing stars in the air. :D
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wolf_Eye wrote: »
    ....At the risk of sounding stupid uh....what happens to be the current constellation shown? Because, up until this very point where I read your comment, I had been under the impression that we were just mindlessly drawing stars in the air. :D

The Mage.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolf_Eye wrote: »

The Mage.

Thanks! I had no idea. I appreciate it!
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I never knew it was a "real" constellation either.