The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase- October 2023"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
kf4oobz9tmvd.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Crown Store Showcase- October 2023"

"Try not to scream (in excitement) at the collection of terrifying and terrific new items arriving in the Crown Store this October."

Update: In celebration of Crown Store gifting returning, we're adding one additional house and furnishing bring-back to the Crown Store offerings each week in October. The first items, the Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins home and the Ayleid Furnishing Bundle, went in yesterday. Keep an eye on the in-game Crown Store each week for new house and furnishing bring-back offerings!
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on October 27, 2023 2:22PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really interested in the Hollowjack Indrik! Hopefully gifting is fixed by then.

As for requests, I'd love to see the Dragonscale, Frost Atronach, and Sunken Trove crates return. And as usual, I am requesting that hair dyeing is added in game! We keep seeing hair styles with dyed hair, now also with the Color Streaked River Braid, so we know it's lore friendly! And I’m almost done with crates that have moths, just need Sunken Trove!

- Moths -
    - Mustardseed Moth - Sunken Trove crates

Möth
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully the problem with the links can be fixed soon!

I like the ESO+ painting! And I think many people will be happy to see the Reaper’s crates and the Bonfire Wicker Steed return.

I wish that some of these new recalls were not such big bright effects. A simple portal to step into and out of would be nice and used my many mages in the game.

How is it that we have a haunted doll or whatever that is as a houseguest but still not a single Altmer?! Give me Count Verandis as a houseguest and all will be well. :kissing_heart:

Edited by Araneae6537 on October 3, 2023 10:13AM
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alas, still having issues with links on the forum. :(
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The link doesn't work for me either, but I could access the page from the website directly. The new furnishing pack and the doll house guest seem pretty cool!
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the heads up here. We have sent word to our forum provider to see what's going on with the links.

The current work around its to right-click and open the link in a new tab. Then, go to the URL and remove the "denied:"for the URL. That should get you to the link.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up here. We have sent word to our forum provider to see what's going on with the links.

The current work around its to right-click and open the link in a new tab. Then, go to the URL and remove the "denied:"for the URL. That should get you to the link.

If you are super duper lazy (like me!) and don't want to type, you can click on "GAME" on the top menu bar and that page will have "Latest News" and the link there works. This is PC desktop. Can't guarantee that will work on other platforms. :)
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really wish the Hollowjack Indrik was an earnable seasonal Indrik for the Halloween event. Legitimately one of the coolest I've seen.
    Edited by Destai on October 2, 2023 4:29PM
  • Katzenzunge
    Katzenzunge
    ✭✭✭
    Witch-hat-cat!

WITCH-HAT-CAT!

Yesssss!
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish thay some of these new recalls were such big bright effects. A simple portal to step into and out of would be nice and used my many mages in the game.

I find it interesting that both of the "fancy" recall animations we've received so far are both Coldharbour-themed. A simple portal would be perfect. I would also accept something Psijic-themed. Oh, and I'd love something less magical (I don't know... a smoke bomb?) for my pure warrior characters.
    Edited by opaj on October 2, 2023 5:40PM
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    cannot wait for the witches' festival so i can buy
    Shadow Queen's Labyrinth,
    Heiruna,
    the Hollowjack indrik,
    and the music boxes

plus kindred's concord but that'll also be available for gold and by playing the game :3
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • dcrush
    dcrush
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quite a lot that I’d like to get!

But, unfortunately, there’s no ETA on when gifting will be reinstated so I probably won’t be getting any of it.

Your loss, ZOS.
  • gamer559
    gamer559
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear lord! There are so many things I want that are going on sale this month. I think this is by far the best batch of crown store items I've seen in years. Freakin Bethesda & Zeni are going to make me a broke [snip] by the end of the month lol

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 3, 2023 1:49PM
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    Heiruna,
    the Hollowjack indrik,
    and the music boxes

plus kindred's concord but that'll also be available for gold and by playing the game :3

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the Shadow Queen's Labyrinth, too.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • sleepy_worm
    sleepy_worm
    ✭✭✭
    These Crown Store Showcases were a lot more fun when gifting was enabled. I still look forward to them, but it's much more subdued.
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Heiruna,
    the Hollowjack indrik,
    and the music boxes

That's my exact shopping list.
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • Necrotech_Master
      Necrotech_Master
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      heiruna looks fun

im also interested in possibly the thurvokun arms pack (depends on how it looks), and the new recall animation thats not just a lazy re-color of the base version
      plays PC/NA
      handle @Necrotech_Master
      active player since april 2014
    • kynesgrove
      kynesgrove
      ✭✭✭
      I am so excited to have Heiruna as a houseguest!
      "The shrine is breathtaking, sitting upon a rise and dominated by many standing stones carved with holy runes. The place truly seems to have been kissed by Kyne's icy breath."
      - Urig the Wanderer
    • MafiaCat115
      MafiaCat115
      ✭✭✭✭
      I noticed that the Ayleid furnishing pack and ruins house are back in the store, but weren't in the showcase. Is that intentional?
      Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
      Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
    • LunaFlora
      LunaFlora
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      I noticed that the Ayleid furnishing pack and ruins house are back in the store, but weren't in the showcase. Is that intentional?

yea it's a new thing

Edited by LunaFlora on October 13, 2023 9:11AM
      miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
      "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
      🦬🦌🐰
      PlayStation and PC EU.
      LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
      LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    • MafiaCat115
      MafiaCat115
      ✭✭✭✭

yea it's a new thing

Good to know, thanks! Shame I haven't seen anything on the forums about it yet.
    • ZOS_Kevin
      ZOS_Kevin
      Community Manager
      Just for official note here, in celebration of Crown Store gifting returning, we're adding one additional house and furnishing bring-back to the Crown Store offerings each week in October. The first items, the Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins home and the Ayleid Furnishing Bundle, went in yesterday. Keep an eye on the in-game Crown Store each week for new house and furnishing bring-back offerings!

Thanks for adding the tweet in this thread, @LunaFlora. I was out of the office when the update was made. Sorry for the delay here.
      Staff Post
    • Destai
      Destai
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
      Just for official note here, in celebration of Crown Store gifting returning, we're adding one additional house and furnishing bring-back to the Crown Store offerings each week in October. The first items, the Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins home and the Ayleid Furnishing Bundle, went in yesterday. Keep an eye on the in-game Crown Store each week for new house and furnishing bring-back offerings!

Thanks for adding the tweet in this thread, @LunaFlora. I was out of the office when the update was made. Sorry for the delay here.

It'd be appreciated if there was less rotating stock in general, so people can buy/gift at their leisure.