Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Princely Dawnlight Palace, Please!

Dimorphos
Dimorphos
✭✭✭
Princely Dawnlight Palace

This exclusive crown store house hasn't been on sale since 2021. And now that we got Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins on sale for the third time ( it was on sale 2021 and 2022) and many more houses have been coming on sale even when their last sale dates were more fresh than Princely Dawnlight Palace, wouldn't it be a high time to give this place a new sale? I think so.

If you are also waiting for this house to come on sale as badly as I am, please help me to let zenimax know it too.
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    It was out earlier this year.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Dimorphos
    Dimorphos
    ✭✭✭
    Other sites did not have this information. So I missed it then. Must be during that one rare break time I had from the game. How else would it be as it is always like this for me. I could walk the same path for 1000 days straight but on that one day I decide to take another path and so I missed the opportunity of my life that was waiting on my usual path only this one day. Don't be like me. Be anyone else.