Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Baandari Pedlar Crates when?

katanagirl1
katanagirl1
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Been waiting a long time to get the mount I want with Seals

From UESP:

Appearances: 2
July 3, 2019 - September 19, 2019
July 22, 2021 - August 3, 2021
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on September 15, 2023 3:10AM
Khajiit Stamblade
Dark Elf Magsorc
Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
Orc Stamplar PVP
Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Feels. Im waiting on celestial. Last they were out was dec 2021
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    i hope it returns soon as well.
    though i doubt it'll be this year

October will likely have reaper's harvest during witches' festival,
    November might have Celestial for the likely Blackwood/Deadlands event,
    and December will probably only have new crates (though Frost Atronach would make sense for a returning crate)

January usually has a dlc event so that'll probably have a crate related to that
    maybe February?
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Shara_Wynn
    Shara_Wynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The following crates SHOULD be next in line because they haven't seen a return since 2021:

Frost Atronach: First seen in December 12, 2019 to March 19, 2020, last seen in November 18, 2021 to December 2, 2021

Reaper's Harvest: First seen in September 28, 2017 to November 28, 2017, then October 15, 2018 to October 29, 2018, then October 31, 2019 to November 4, 2019, last seen October 21, 2021 to November 2, 2021

Dragonscale: First seen in March 28, 2019 to July 3, 2019, last seen in May 27, 2021 to June 10, 2021

Baandari Pedlar: First seen in July 3, 2019 to September 19, 2019, last seen in July 22, 2021 to August 3, 2021

So it would be REALLY NICE if ZOS could bring these crates back as returning crates before bringing back any of the others as EVERY OTHER CRATE has been available at some time or another from 2022 onwards.

I am hoping Frost Atronach will make a return this winter (Dec), with Reaper's Harvest around Halloween (Oct), which leaves Sep and Nov for Baandari Pedlar and Dragonscale, in addition to the Buoyant Armiger Crates (Sep-Dec).

Thanks to this post on Reddit for the excellent info :smile:

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/uec9i8/a_probably_complete_list_of_crown_crate/
  • Gray_howling_parrot
    Gray_howling_parrot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better yet. Bandarri crates as in game rewards when? 😉
    ESO YouTube Content Creator & Templar Tank/Healer Main
  • FayJolyn
    FayJolyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seriously I've been saving up my seals for the Baandari crates ever since I saw the rewards on UESP. I don't have enough for all the low tier rewards that I want + a baandari pedlar senche apex mount. but enough to buy all the Khajiiti themed jewelry and emotes.

It's one of the better crates I think. But I'm biased as I main khajiit.
    hope they return soon.
    Zha'ishii - Kahjiit nightblade (main) PC-EU
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shara_Wynn wrote: »
    The following crates SHOULD be next in line because they haven't seen a return since 2021:

Frost Atronach: First seen in December 12, 2019 to March 19, 2020, last seen in November 18, 2021 to December 2, 2021

Reaper's Harvest: First seen in September 28, 2017 to November 28, 2017, then October 15, 2018 to October 29, 2018, then October 31, 2019 to November 4, 2019, last seen October 21, 2021 to November 2, 2021

Dragonscale: First seen in March 28, 2019 to July 3, 2019, last seen in May 27, 2021 to June 10, 2021

Baandari Pedlar: First seen in July 3, 2019 to September 19, 2019, last seen in July 22, 2021 to August 3, 2021

So it would be REALLY NICE if ZOS could bring these crates back as returning crates before bringing back any of the others as EVERY OTHER CRATE has been available at some time or another from 2022 onwards.

I am hoping Frost Atronach will make a return this winter (Dec), with Reaper's Harvest around Halloween (Oct), which leaves Sep and Nov for Baandari Pedlar and Dragonscale, in addition to the Buoyant Armiger Crates (Sep-Dec).

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/uec9i8/a_probably_complete_list_of_crown_crate/

it doesn't leave September though since we already have the crown store showcase for that.

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

There are other crates coming up on two years that have never seen a return yet though.

The more crates they add, the less often crates will be ''due'' for returns on certain schedules (ex 2 years), as long as they don't start returning multiple seasons per month instead of just one.

Bringing this up because I don't want to see it happen where crate seasons don't return for 3, 4+ years. I want them to cycle through old seasons more frequently if they are going to keep making more seasons.

Edited by emilyhyoyeon on September 12, 2023 12:36PM
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher

BLACK HAIR FOR ALTMER PLEASE (hair color cosmetic pack)
  • Shara_Wynn
    Shara_Wynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are other crates coming up on two years that have never seen a return yet though.

The more crates they add, the less often crates will be ''due'' for returns on certain schedules (ex 2 years), as long as they don't start returning multiple seasons per month instead of just one.

Bringing this up because I don't want to see it happen where crate seasons don't return for 3, 4+ years. I want them to cycle through old seasons more frequently if they are going to keep making more seasons.

I get that you want to see crates that have never seen a return, return, but all of those crates have still be available at some time or another since 2022 and we have been waiting longer for the four crates I have listed to return than any of the other crates, returning or otherwise.

I am also bringing this up because I don't want to see it happen where crate seasons don't return for 3,4+ years :wink: namely the ones I listed :wink:

I would say fair is fair but I doubt there will be anything fair about the system so...

And yes I guess there will be no returning crates for September, which is a shame.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I get that you want to see crates that have never seen a return, return, but all of those crates have still be available at some time or another since 2022 and we have been waiting longer for the four crates I have listed to return than any of the other crates, returning or otherwise.

I am also bringing this up because I don't want to see it happen where crate seasons don't return for 3,4+ years :wink: namely the ones I listed :wink:

I'm confused. It's not about which crates I want to see return.

I'm saying that the current process will result in much longer return times because of the amount of seasons we have and will be always getting.
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher

BLACK HAIR FOR ALTMER PLEASE (hair color cosmetic pack)
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I guess i'll keep saving for like the next century. I want nothing in any of those..
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The (last time) Baandari crates came out immediately after Seals of Endeavors started, it was impossible to get much of anything out of them due to the slow buildup of Seals.

EDIT: clarification
    Edited by katanagirl1 on September 12, 2023 7:00PM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i also am looking forward to the bandaari crates because i would like the black dwarven spider with the roof mount (though i do need more time to re-stock my endeavors, this year has been rough on those because theres been a lot of things i liked lol)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • Shara_Wynn
    Shara_Wynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm confused. It's not about which crates I want to see return.

I'm saying that the current process will result in much longer return times because of the amount of seasons we have and will be always getting.

Yes it would be better if there were returning crates cycled on a two weekly basis, that way we would all have more chances to get the items we want from the crates we want with our seals and/or gems :)
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I guess the point of making this thread is the hope that someone at ZOS says “oh yeah, it’s time we bring these back around now.”

I was disappointed that New Moon crates came back for the latest Elsweyr event, if I recall correctly.

Not holding my breath but it would be nice.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I guess the point of making this thread is the hope that someone at ZOS says “oh yeah, it’s time we bring these back around now.”

I was disappointed that New Moon crates came back for the latest Elsweyr event, if I recall correctly.

Why were you disappointed they came back? I was so excited. I got one of the very few mounts in game ive ever really liked.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Why were you disappointed they came back? I was so excited. I got one of the very few mounts in game ive ever really liked.

Because there isn’t anything in the New Moon crates I want, the Baandari crates have come out for the Elsweyr event before, and I’ve been waiting for years for them.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Because there isn’t anything in the New Moon crates I want, the Baandari crates have come out for the Elsweyr event before, and I’ve been waiting for years for them.

Tbh a ton of folks had been asking for them for ages. Its was on the boards constantly. Baandari ive only heard brought up super recently outside of this post.

Also ima be honest: i wouldnt be mad or disappointed if they brought baandari back. I know some folks do want them. Basically all the ones that are kinda due there is absolutely nothing i want from any of them. Just like im waiting for my crates to return so i can get my mount with the endeavors ive saved since the dinos roamed, well, so are they. Zos gonna roll the dice. Somebody gone win and some will lose. Kinda how it goes. Usually the popular ones come back sooner tbh.
    Edited by boi_anachronism_ on September 14, 2023 9:39PM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's crown store related.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to request this one as well. To me this is the best crown crates to dates so far, bar none.
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    My assumption is Bandari is probably January. Theyll probably do Dragonscale in October, Celestial in November, Q4 crates in December and Bandari in January. They seem to be alternating between new crates, longest since return crate that has had a re release, longest since return crate that hasn't had a re release. Rinse and repeat. Sometimes they do have 2 returns in a month though too, but it is rare.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonscale wasn’t more recent than that? I thought I got the Chained Wrath jewelry with either seals or gems no more than a year ago. 🤔
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dragonscale wasn’t more recent than that? I thought I got the Chained Wrath jewelry with either seals or gems no more than a year ago. 🤔

may-june 2021 is when i got the chained wrath jewelry because it was available then. so you could be thinking of the other chain jewelry

https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Dragondancer's_Cheek_Cord
    which was available in New Moon crates during this year's elsweyr event in january-february

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »

may-june 2021 is when i got the chained wrath jewelry because it was available then. so you could be thinking of the other chain jewelry

https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Dragondancer's_Cheek_Cord
    which was available in New Moon crates during this year's elsweyr event in january-february

Ah yes, you’re right, that’s what I have; somehow the other name stuck in my mind.