The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Leaderboards Ranking and Rewards

Nebs
Nebs
✭✭✭✭
I poked around online a bit and couldn't confirm, are all of the Leaderboards rewards still tied to the top 100 players? I couldn't confirm in-game or a quick search online if the rewards specifically were tied to payouts. I know Cyrodiil campaigns payouts are tied to your Campaign Reward tier, but is there additional rewards if you score top 100 in your alliance? I know Trials, Battlegrounds, and Solo arenas show top 100 players, and I recall getting rewards when doing the weekly trial/arena, but not all the time.

I think Tales of Tribute has payouts when you rank up each stage, but then there is a payout to the top 1% and top 10% players at the end of the season. Is Tribute the only one tied to a % of players, but all the others are all tied to top 100?

I like to compete sometimes, but I don't like to grind and grind and grind for the perfect score. I'd like bonus rewards for doing well and I suppose I'm curious if I should avoid these when a lot of other people are competing because getting into the top 100 is a lot harder when there's many more people competing. 😅
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on September 26, 2023 3:14AM
  • ganzaeso
    ganzaeso
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, PVP campaigns also award the top 2% with gold jewelry, the top 10%, with purple jewelry, and everyone else who scored at least tier1 with blue jewelry, unless something has changed. That is also on a per character basis.
    (Math before coffee, except after 3, is not for me)
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it deals with leaderboards and rewards.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Nebs
    Nebs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it deals with leaderboards and rewards.

Thank you for your understanding

Well, the intent of the post wasn't actually about only PVP campaigns, it was about Leaderboards in general. I also never learned if it requires being the top 100 of a trial or solo arena weekly, and I'm far less likely to find an answer to that in the Campaigns section. 🫠

Options