The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Official Discussion Thread, "Delve Into Infinite Archive & Update 40 During A Special Livestream"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
k4pavs8n5689.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Delve Into The Infinite Archive & Update 40 During A Special Livestream Preview"

"Get ready to tune in to Twitch.tv/Bethesda as we reveal the new challenges and base-game additions coming soon to The Elder Scrolls Online."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on December 17, 2023 10:32PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    exciting
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stream should be on youtube also
  • Adernath
    Adernath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately I will be absent at that time. Perhaps there is a chance to obtain the giveaway at another occasion?
  • C_J
    C_J
    ✭✭
    I'm really looking forward to earning the Tentacular Tome emote
  • AstroST
    AstroST
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know you are US based but putting the time also in UTC would cost you like 30 seconds.
    A little attention to us European peasant would be appreciated.
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope we get some big changes to the base game that brings back players. Console has really fallen off since the crown crate gifting being shut down.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AstroST wrote: »
    I know you are US based but putting the time also in UTC would cost you like 30 seconds.

Non-U.S times are shown if you change en-us to en-gb in the URL.
    Edited by Maitsukas on September 12, 2023 7:46PM
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • AstroST
    AstroST
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maitsukas wrote: »

Non-U.S times are shown if change en-us to en-gb in the URL.

This way i see them in BST, you don't even are in EU anymore :D
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maitsukas wrote: »

Non-U.S times are shown if change en-us to en-gb in the URL.

This way i see them in BST, you don't even are in EU anymore :D

great britain is european
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All! Just wanted to post a reminder that the livestream will be going live today at 3pm ET/ 7pm UTC. You can watch the stream live on Twitch.tv/bethesda or the Bethesda YouTube Channel. If you can't make it, fear not! We will have a VOD of the stream available and a recap article, both available later today. We hope everyone is excited to get their first glimpse of the Infinite Archive, along with several other U40 updates!
    Edited by ZOS_Kevin on December 17, 2023 10:32PM
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • VeronicaStormborn
    Hey, I'm trying to make sure I show up to today's livestream and it looks like the streamer you link hasn't been on Twitch in 2 months. Did you change which streamer you're doing the Italia ESO stream with? I think it starts in less than an hour. :#
    My in-game name is @ VeronicaStormborn

May all your hits be crits and all your loot epics!
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also trying to do this (I had surgery the day of the original stream, and was in post-op during the subsequent streams) and have been waiting all weekend. Now the person who was supposedly supposed to be streaming today is not?
  • VeronicaStormborn
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    Also trying to do this (I had surgery the day of the original stream, and was in post-op during the subsequent streams) and have been waiting all weekend. Now the person who was supposedly supposed to be streaming today is not?

We're practically surgery buddies then, mine was the 21st. I don't have as good an excuse as you other than this month has been utter hell for me (due to surgery-related things) and I have barely been able to keep up with basic tasks, let alone video game streams. I did, however, find the news post about the streams sometime this weekend and set several calendar alerts only to discover today that the streamer doesn't seem to be doing much streaming these days.
    I'm going to be immensely disappointed if they just drop the ball on us and let us suffer for their poor choice in streamer.
    For now, I'm constantly refreshing the Twitch ESO page, checking to see if any streamer has a big uptick in viewers, but haven't seen any higher than 200-ish so far. I've searched Twitch for things like "ESO Italia" and "TESO Italia" already but the only related results are 3-5 years old.

Trying to figure out video game streams for fun vanity items shouldn't be this stressful.

• VeronicaStormborn
    My surgery was actually the 15th, I just can't keep track of anything at all, ha.

• VeronicaStormborn
    I gratefully stand corrected!: ArvendirITA is in fact streaming the ESOitalia event https://www.twitch.tv/arvendirita