Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

1 year anniversary collecting Seals of Endeavors.

dragonlord500
dragonlord500
✭✭✭✭✭
Pretty much today (all thought I don't know when exactly in September) marks the 1 year anniversary of me collecting seals of endeavors every single day for a whole year. starting Monday ill have 20k Seals of Endeavors, I would of had 28k seals of endeavors if I didn't get the Flesh of the Harrowed skin all those months ago. but ya I did my seals of endeavors every single day for a whole year straight in the effort of getting the Cursebound Senche-raht Darkfang from the nightfall crate. high cheers for my year long effort and another cheer to another year of doing my Endeavors every day until the nightfall crate comes back.
Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    congratulations
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thus far ive save just about 30k endevors waiting for celestial crates to come back... i feel you
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saved my seals for approximately two years waiting for Grim Harlequin crates to come back (I basically started saving from the moment that season dropped because I liked one of the Ram mounts) and they finally did recently, so I was able to get the mount, but I missed a lot of other items in the meantime 'cause I was scared to spend my seals in case the crates came back. It's my biggest gripe with the Endeavours system, that there is no schedule for returning crates and that the rotation happens pretty slowly.
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It hurts the rotation far worse because there is no returning crates for the months of June and September. I don't know why Zos has made it that way but its when school ends and school starts.
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    I saved my seals for approximately two years waiting for Grim Harlequin crates to come back (I basically started saving from the moment that season dropped because I liked one of the Ram mounts) and they finally did recently, so I was able to get the mount, but I missed a lot of other items in the meantime 'cause I was scared to spend my seals in case the crates came back. It's my biggest gripe with the Endeavours system, that there is no schedule for returning crates and that the rotation happens pretty slowly.

if theres something you really want, what i recommend is saving the amount of seals you need to get it, and then can spend extras as you go "over" the amount

the only thing i really want is one of the mounts from the bandaari crates, so i been trying to keep at least 16k seals in stock in case they pop up (i overspent a lot this year cause of other items i actually wanted lol, but im saving back up again)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • Nihilr
    Nihilr
    ✭✭✭
    My husband has been saving above 16k minimum also. Sucks because the timing isn't always right, but there's still hope that a certain apex mount will return... if ever. lol
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. You're all pretty awesome and patient.

I'm not in a position to spend a lot of money on video games lately, so I too save my seals and hope to buy nice things with them. I could maybe complain about what's available to buy or how slowly seals are earned... But honestly I like the system, and am just glad it's a free way to get things.

But anyway... I'm not as patient as you all. I always give up at 8k and buy one of the mounts on that tier. I'm almost back to 8k now :)

I'll probably never have a radiant apex mount but I'm okay with that. The 8k mounts are really really nice.
  • Technica
    Technica
    ✭✭✭
    I managed to save about 18k
    I didn't dedicate as much time as I probably should have done to the endeavours, and I ignored them a lot of the time.
    I did go through a long period of only logging in to make sure I got my "good" log in reward for the month, as I was playing other games mostly. So I just logged in, colelcted my reward, and logged out.
    I've recently properly started dedicating more time to the game again, and I'm finding more enjoyment again :)

The endeavours are great as it's another task to complete when you've done almost all the current PvE content and you're not too interested in PvP or grinding for vet challenges.

With the spellscar's hiss crates that appeared recently, there were only a few things I really wanted. I didn't have enough crowns to make it worth buying any. So I bought 2 things with endeavours, and 1 with gems I had left to save the endeavours for something else.

My goal with the endeavours was always to try and save for a really nice mount from the crates or somthing.
    I never get good drops like that and I only really like horse mounts, not guars or bears or anything. So would be nice to earn my seals to get a really nice one :)
    You will know me by my eye. | Adventuring since beta | PC EU | ESO+ | I recommend this reshade (Example Screenshots)
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sitting on 28k seals and waiting for the Harvestleaf Lynx to come back ^^
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer