The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

pc eu zenithars abbey - black market group event

Thy_Game_Is_Over
Thy_Game_Is_Over
✭✭✭
this game cheats. even when i win the game resets the dungeon. and it's not often i'm winnng in solo mode even with isobel helping.

somepne come to pc eu blackmarket group event and help me beat this cheating group event. ty
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on September 22, 2023 3:24AM
  • Thy_Game_Is_Over
    Thy_Game_Is_Over
    ✭✭✭
    fwiw i soloed it. miracle it didnt magically reset. crazy.
  • Hoghorn
    Hoghorn
    ✭✭✭
    congrats on the kill! i easily solo'd that boss multiple times during the expac but when i went in last month on my new arcanist i died twice before i beat it. both times when the boss was under 20%. the info in the death recap was unhelpful and i still don't know why attempt #3 worked when the 1st two failed.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's asking for grouping help.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Thy_Game_Is_Over
    Thy_Game_Is_Over
    ✭✭✭
    well i'm cp 540 ish with a healer. a magblade healer. isobel was tanking of course and she managed to live hrough it that time but usu she's a bit of a liability. the other group event in the other dungeon she died almost immediately and stayed dead so i had to do all that work on my own.

first time i have ever goten through it with even just me and a companion. i'm convinced the game cheats.
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In past I tried to solo it few times with a tanky character and gave up. Later at some point I tried it again (with oakensorc, I think) and managed to do it. If I remember right it was tedious running around avoiding and disabling the traps while whittling the boss, not something I would want to do again for fun.
    Edited by rpa on September 22, 2023 6:14PM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    theres only 1 group event in each public dungeon lol

i was having some issues on this specific group boss a couple of months ago where some of the dots were desync'd and not actually changing my HP amounts until i straight up died

i think they fixed it since, or i havent been hit by the dots when i was in there doing it with my arcanist lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Thy_Game_Is_Over
    Thy_Game_Is_Over
    ✭✭✭
    The other group event in the same zone has fire galore. None of these companions outruns it or stays outside it. You know the one you rescue the tree from being strangled.