Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Daedric Protection (passive)

Khazaad
Khazaad
✭✭✭
"Increases player's Health regeneration rate by 10% with any Summoning ability slotted"

Does this mean any skill in the line or just the ones that summon pets?
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    Any skill in tree
  • Crescent
    Crescent
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just having storm astronarch slotted will get you the benefit.

I would really not recommend any daedric summoning skill other than storm astronarch and bound armaments.
  • Khazaad
    Khazaad
    ✭✭✭
    Crescent wrote: »
    Just having storm astronarch slotted will get you the benefit.

I would really not recommend any daedric summoning skill other than storm astronarch and bound armaments.
    @Crescent‌ I'm glad you brought that up. I use the curse because I feel it has good damage returns for the mana, without having to worry about the timing of Mages Wrath (which I also have slotted), fits into my AOE build, and since I don't use atronach, is the only skill that advanced the summoning line. Maybe something for another thread but... thoughts?

• ZomZom
    ZomZom
    ✭✭✭
    It took me a while to like the Curse but I eventually swapped Endless Fury out in favor of it. Does much more damage while being instacast so against bosses I find it very useful when I spend so much time dodging.
  • Crescent
    Crescent
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't like the curse. You need to morph it for the 3 sec detonation, and that damage over a 3 sec activation time means it's not that great as a DPS skill.

Caster builds use velocious curse only as a mana management tool to bait crystal shard procs.
    Edited by Crescent on May 7, 2014 6:25PM