Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

how about another crown sale?

phaneub17_ESO
phaneub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Drop it on Tuesday, call it the "Field of Watching the Stars" sale for 7 days to coincide with the other familial title.

I don't need any more right now myself, already did one pack for each account last time, but for the people who need something with the gifting hold up in place.
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about you wait until Christmas to get the crown sale.
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    the next one will likely happen during new life festival as it has in the past.

starfield is not related to elder scrolls online besides that they're both published by Bethesda. and not even everyone that plays eso can play starfield, playstation can't, so it would be pretty weird
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • kah
    kah
    ✭✭✭
    Drop it on Tuesday, call it the "Field of Watching the Stars" sale for 7 days to coincide with the other familial title.

I don't need any more right now myself, already did one pack for each account last time, but for the people who need something with the gifting hold up in place.

This would def be a better gesture than simply saying they're sorry that gifting will be unavailable for the "foreseeable" future.
  • alay_NB
    alay_NB
    ✭✭
    Yes. I'd like a crown sale too since there's no gifting now.

Nothing urgent but I was planning to get a few things for my second account from the upcoming items.
  • muscle_witch
    muscle_witch
    ✭✭✭✭
    kah wrote: »

This would def be a better gesture than simply saying they're sorry that gifting will be unavailable for the "foreseeable" future.

*They didn't actually say they're sorry
  • LokiPagan
    LokiPagan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or maybe just slash the prices of crowns to 1/10th what they currently are.
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love another crown sale. Then I will buy twice as much for a lower price. 😀👍
    Edited by wilykcat on September 16, 2023 12:08AM