The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Skills having a delay has to get worked on.

rager82b14_ESO
rager82b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
It just feels clunky at times. No it is not my lag, because i get around 70-80 ping. It is mostly I use a attack and there is a 1.5 second delay. It has got me killed using invis.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you're confusing this with a feedback forum. If you'd like the developers to actually read this, type /feedback in-game.
    ----
    Murray?
  • rager82b14_ESO
    rager82b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have done that, I don't think they listen :) besides this forum is a POS. So i just stick around to one. The rest of them is pointless.
  • Justiciar
    Justiciar
    ✭✭✭
    Most of the delay I have noticed is just animation priority. Your character has to finish the first animation before he will start the next
    Conquest, Victory, Profit
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have done that, I don't think they listen :) besides this forum is a POS. So i just stick around to one. The rest of them is pointless.

I'm 99% sure the technical bug fixing employees of ZOS are always lurking in the "players helping players" section of their forums, just waiting for threads like this. Carry on.
    [DC/NA]
  • Reinmard
    Reinmard
    ✭✭✭
    I must say I have that delay too sometimes, and its not the animation, its usually after a bunch of Bitin Jabs, and suddenly one of them takes 1s to cast after the before animation ended, and its not lag coz the enemies still move and hit.