Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Placed furniture disappearing

Lozeenge
Lozeenge
✭✭✭
been wondering if this has been happening to more people recently. tried going to my house to use the armory station but it's just gone. buddy in group confirmed it was there for him. i know it's been happening to some other people.

has this issue been around for a while? i don't see anything here about it, unless this isn't the right forum section for something like that.
PC-NA / 1500+ CP / PvE mostly / "Mama didn't raise no tank."
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Deleted by poster]
    Edited by SilverBride on September 11, 2023 4:02PM
    PCNA
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This also happened to me a few times. If i remember right a friend of mine was able to see Armory Station but i could not.
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be careful when you report bugs of vanishing things in houses. This summer, an officer in my guild had repeatedly an empty house when he went in with one of his chars, with all the other chars everything was normal, and the furniture there - only with that one single toon the house was empty. He reported this bug and his account was suspended at once because they mistakenly assumed there was a hack. It was over a week until he could use his account again. Cost a lot of nerves. Wasn't worth the try to be helpful to them by reporting the bug. Sad.
    PC/EU
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand how that could be seen as a hack.
    Edited by SilverBride on September 11, 2023 4:06PM
    PCNA
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    World dumbest hack LOL
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me neither, he also not.
    I personally have no vanished furniture, re-appearing or missing, that I know of. Thankfully.
    PC/EU
  • Lozeenge
    Lozeenge
    ✭✭✭
    Be careful when you report bugs of vanishing things in houses. This summer, an officer in my guild had repeatedly an empty house when he went in with one of his chars, with all the other chars everything was normal, and the furniture there - only with that one single toon the house was empty. He reported this bug and his account was suspended at once because they mistakenly assumed there was a hack. It was over a week until he could use his account again. Cost a lot of nerves. Wasn't worth the try to be helpful to them by reporting the bug. Sad.

???

kinda glad i just made a forum post first before a ticket LMFAO
    PC-NA / 1500+ CP / PvE mostly / "Mama didn't raise no tank."
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just assumed it was an issue with the EHT addon.
    Edited by SilverBride on September 11, 2023 9:01PM
    PCNA
  • HedgeHugger
    HedgeHugger
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes your furniture moves.
    I've had boxes in my Snugpod say they are 300 metres away (so apparently somewhere over by the Undaunted enclave, probably :) )
    You can retrieve them and replace them.
    So not really gone, just wandering.