Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Wait, will event tickets be the exception on the gifting pause?

Lozeenge
Lozeenge
✭✭✭
i mean lets be real probably not, but it seems really easy not to miss this important detail in the showcase if September is having two more events.
mbqqup772n7h.png
PC-NA / 1500+ CP / PvE mostly / "Mama didn't raise no tank."
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is that it's a misprint, unless they temporarily bring back gifting just for tickets (a while back they did turn gifting on for crates for a day or so, though I think it was either as a test or accidental), but it would be nice to have definitive confirmation whether the info in the article is correct or not @ZOS_Kevin?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for bring this up for clarification, @Lozeenge. This is a misprint and is bring corrected now. With Crown Store Gifting being paused, Event Tickets will not be giftable via the Crown Store.

Thanks for the tag, @Jaimeh.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So you're not expecting it to be fixed on short term? When will it it fixed?
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Thanks for bring this up for clarification, @Lozeenge. This is a misprint and is bring corrected now. With Crown Store Gifting being paused, Event Tickets will not be giftable via the Crown Store.

Thanks for the tag, @Jaimeh.

Thank you for the confirmation, Kevin!
  • muscle_witch
    muscle_witch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Katheriah wrote: »

Some time after they publish that new PvP map, I imagine.
  • grzes848909
    grzes848909
    ✭✭✭
    Katheriah wrote: »

same time crown crate gifting will