Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

No Daggers, No Sale

Enemy-of-Coldharbour
Enemy-of-Coldharbour
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Once again, we have a new arms pack for sale: the Kargaeda Arms Pack. Suprise, surprise, no daggers. I was really looking forward to this arms pack. However, no daggers, no sale. I'll keep my money.

@ZOS_Kevin

Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on September 2, 2023 3:22AM
Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
PC/NA - CP 2320+
  • Warhawke_80
    Warhawke_80
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggers in ESO are the size of short swords...so to me no great loss
    ““Elric knew. The sword told him, without words of any sort. Stormbringer needed to fight, for that was its reason for existence...”― Michael Moorcock, Elric of Melniboné
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's about a crown store pack.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • dosco
    dosco
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, swords are a ridiculous size in eso which is why i need daggers so my toons don't look like they're carrying inflatable toys.
  • Anumaril
    Anumaril
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggers in ESO are the size of short swords...so to me no great loss
    Exactly. I can't remember the last motif I saw where the daggers actually looked like daggers and not shortswords. To this day there are only a few dagger motifs I use across all my outfits since the selection of actual daggers is so poor.