The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Ultimate Keybind Needs to be Re-Bindable

Utildai
Utildai
✭✭✭
The Ultimate key, 'R', needs to be re-bindable. I don't know how many times I have hit R instead of hitting E.... It's quite depressing.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it not? I haven't changed it, but I assumed that every key was could be re-bound.
    ----
    Murray?
  • SadisticSavior
    SadisticSavior
    ✭✭✭
    You can change the bind for your Ultimate in your control settings. I have mine bound to TAB.
  • Utildai
    Utildai
    ✭✭✭
    Never mind, I am an idiot... Just missed it.... :)
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    :\
    Esc>controls>Combat>Ultimate.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • dolmen
    dolmen
    ✭✭✭
    I put the quick slot on F2 and the Ult on F4 (thanks to a suggestion by someone here on the forum). That solved a lot of my "crazy" fingers issues.

I'm considering "homeing" the WASD keys with a bit of glue on the W key so I touch sense these four.
    Edited by dolmen on May 6, 2014 5:24PM
    The Sidekick Order
  • Hexxagone
    Hexxagone
    ✭✭
    I have it bound to the 7 key and nothing for 6

Its really helpful for me like that
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rebound to the "Home" key on the keyboard and "8" on my Naga for the last 9 months.
    ;-)
    Edited by SirAndy on May 6, 2014 5:36PM
  • Creepsley
    Creepsley
    ✭✭✭
    ehm it is rebindable, as im using 4 for my ultimate and r for another spam skill ;-)
  • Zakua
    Zakua
    ✭✭✭
    This is a good idea....I keep using my Ultimate on these poor logs laying around...They don't stand a chance!
  • RianaTheBosmer
    RianaTheBosmer
    ✭✭✭
    I have my ultimate as a G key on my logitech along with roll/dodge and swap weapons.