Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New Furnishing Plans from Necrom Dailies

carlos424
carlos424
✭✭✭✭✭
I’ve done about 90 dailies (delve and world boss), since update 39 dropped, and have received 1 green furnishing plan, 3 blue plans, and one purple (thank goodness). Is it just bad rng or are drop rates way worse than say Galen dailies, where I seemed to get a couple of plans (mostly green and blue) every day?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 27, 2023 3:17AM
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The purple furnishing drops from Galen daily quests were really bad so I wouldn't assume that they'll be any better for Necrom.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • carlos424
    carlos424
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only got a couple of purple plans from Galen dailies, but greens and blues came every day. I’ve been doing dailies all week and have only received 1 green plan! I got lucky and got a purple today. But for me green is as rare as purple. Lol. And only 3 blue plans all week. And 90+ is a decent sample size.
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know them all. Just buy them :)
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it deals with housing plans

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think the settings for randomly getting particularly desirable things like furnishing plans, style pages, or leads are lousy in the newer chapters.
    But I also have the impression that this is intentional and that the probability is only increased at a later point in order to get people back into old zones more frequently. For example, if you think of the Reik or Fargrave, with every second daily you can get a style page or a blue or purple furnishing plan.
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well hopfully the event will mean a lot more drops of the plans