Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Housing restriction suggestion

Rageypoo
Rageypoo
✭✭✭✭✭
So right now, it seems players can either have limited visitor rights, have visitor rights, or decoration.

The issue I have is that there's no inbetween from limited visitor to visitor. What I mean is, I'd like for players to have access to all interactables except for lights and doors. However some furnishings like gongs and drums and whatnot you cannot interact with unless you are a visitor, and if you're a visitor you can open doors and turn off lights...which I do not want.

It would be great if we could assign an overall guest that allowed them to play with the fun toys but not turn off my lights or open doors they shouldn't be allowed into.

• SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree with the general idea, however, I think each interactable item should have its own little menu to decide if its interactable by just you, just players on your friends list, or by all visitors. That way maybe someone could be helping you with a project and only you and they can go behind the door, but no one else.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Rageypoo
    Rageypoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with the general idea, however, I think each interactable item should have its own little menu to decide if its interactable by just you, just players on your friends list, or by all visitors. That way maybe someone could be helping you with a project and only you and they can go behind the door, but no one else.

Agreed!