Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Please Put an outfit Station in Summerset

ElderSmitter
ElderSmitter
✭✭✭✭✭
It would really nice! Thanks
Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 27, 2023 4:58PM
  • festegios
    festegios
    ✭✭✭
    There is one in the alinor crafting area as far as I know,
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also one near the crafting area in Vivec City would be nice. I use that area on characters that still need to level riding skills.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is one in the crafting area in Alinor in between the clothing stations.
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes people, especially newer players, get confused about the outfit stations, because there are two different main "looks" to them. You have the older look with the paint bowels, and then the newer look that you see with armor pieces on it.

I like having different looks to stations, but I admit it can be confusing for new people who expect them to always look the same. This applies to all the crafting tables.
    Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zyva wrote: »
    Sometimes people, especially newer players, get confused about the outfit stations, because there are two different main "looks" to them. You have the older look with the paint bowels, and then the newer look that you see with armor pieces on it.

I like having different looks to stations, but I admit it can be confusing for new people who expect them to always look the same. This applies to all the crafting tables.

Well, they usually/always(?) have the big banner with the swirls near them. I usually look for that in a new town.
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS is one step ahead of you.
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »
    Also one near the crafting area in Vivec City would be nice. I use that area on characters that still need to level riding skills.

There's one in one of the temples. Use the wayshrine by the stablemaster to port to the Canton shrine to quickly get to the station.
  • ElderSmitter
    ElderSmitter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bmnoble wrote: »
    There is one in the crafting area in Alinor in between the clothing stations.

Wow Thanks! I did not know that and am in Alinor a ton! Great to hear...
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post