The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

carrot on a stick...

Ummaguma
Ummaguma
✭✭✭
Once I beat MB, the game felt finished... but as a "fan boy" I kept going till i hit VR2. The reward for hitting VR2 was... well... lame. Instently I felt like the hours it took to hit VR2 were a waste. I love the game, so ive turned to alts... but I have no desire to aimless grind through a weird "what if" scenario with little reward.

Just my personal opinion...
I may or may not be spending too much time with Sheogorath, but I cant help it... He makes the BEST Nachos! >:)
  • Mephiston87
    Mephiston87
    ✭✭
    I agree a bit, even if there was a sort of underlying quest where Meridia turned up on occasion to checkup on you anything like that would be nice. just a thought. But anything at all even small would be nice, sorta get that immersion going again.
  • kirbus
    kirbus
    ✭✭
    you need to set a end game goal for yourself. there is plenty to do past main story, better gear, pvp, achievements and titles to get, more skill points, level other skill trees, adventure zone coming, join some guilds with different purposes, become the wealthiest adventurer, ect.

you really just need to find what you love to do, and personally i find main stories in mmo's a little pointless.

in my opinion this game did kind of make alts obsolete, if you think of each vr rank as 10 levels you do 50 in your faction 50 in your next faction and final 50 in last or 1-50, vr 1-5, vr 5-10. with alts your just going to repeat every quest. only purpose for alts is other classes.

You can have it. I don't even like sweetrolls. <Crying on Inside>
    ...Yes, someone did steal my sweetroll.
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pac-Man was like that in a way: No end-game content at all - just keep eating those dots, son.
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

"Hey you, get off my lawn!"