Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

The Fair Winds Home: Feedback

• freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I thought this house was really going to give me fomo, something that I mostly keep under control.

However after viewing it, whilst it is very nicely put together once again my immediate thought was "it's just too big". Usually there is always the option of blocking off parts of a house to allow more fully decorated areas but with a ship that for me would ruin it.

Happy that I'm ok with not buying though! 🤣
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I look at the sea, I feel dizzy
  • Erissime
    Erissime
    ✭✭✭
    evymyu233 wrote: »
    i presume our guild(ep) rob this ship from sarmant

For the Pact!
  • Erissime
    Erissime
    ✭✭✭
    Shagreth wrote: »
    However, one of my biggest turn offs from a home is internal loading screens (doors) as it completely breaks immersion and flow of the home.

This is good to know so I don't waste my time touring it, because multiple loading screens in a house is a major deal breaker for me. I've passed by houses I otherwise would have enjoyed because of this and hope they take this into consideration when designing new homes.
    Exactly. They've given us doors, the tech is there, why not just put those, why does it HAVE to have a loading screen? I simply don't get it.

Probably so you can do all those tricks and bits of shoving furniture through walls without them being seen on the other side of the wall and still get a particular design you want like in most houses. Likely the equivalent of "inside" and "outside" of other homes. If they don't do that complaints will start pouring about this or that item suddenly pricking the walls or sides or whatever people trick furniture into for those unique looks and builds.