The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Still getting dismounted by Necrom Wayshrine

MafiaCat115
MafiaCat115
✭✭✭✭
Anyone else still getting dismounted by the Necrom wayshrine despite the patch notes saying that shouldn't happen anymore? My friends and I get dismounted no matter the archway we go through. Also we can't mount up in the pavilion, either.

The patch note in question, "Your character will no longer be dismounted while passing through the Wayshrine pavillion inside Necrom City."
Patch notes: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/641025/pc-mac-patch-notes-v9-1-5-update-39#latest
Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thanks @MafiaCat115 - just noting here that we see your post and we're looking into it.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @MafiaCat115 - just noting here that we see your post and we're looking into it.

Thanks! If you need videos or further details, please let me know.
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thanks! If you need videos or further details, please let me know.

Thank you! We have everything we need and were able to confirm what you are seeing. For some added context, the game usually dismounts players when entering an interior space and this Wayshrine falls under that rule. We are working on an exception to that rule for this specific Wayshrine based on player feedback, and that change was expected to go in with Update 39. We're looking into what happened and will remove this patch note since it did not go in. This change will go in at a later date.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How about every Argonian wayshrine everywhere? Shadowfen & Coldharbor and Blackwood (are there any more?) (I'm away from my computer so I have not tested things after patch.)
    Edited by rpa on August 21, 2023 5:33PM
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rpa wrote: »
    How about every Argonian wayshrine everywhere? Shadowfen & Coldharbor and Blackwood (are there any more?) (I'm away from my computer so I have not tested things after patch.)

Good gods I wish they would do this too!
    Sounds like this fix was only for the wayshrine foyer space in Necrom but I'd love to see that implemented for all wayshrines.
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I blame the Telvanni for this. Seeing all those outlander n'wahs get forcibly dismounted is a source of joy for those unscrupulous fetchers.
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • vincentxavier
    vincentxavier
    ✭✭✭
    I wish they would fix this problem with some of the Archways in Imperial City.
    PS NA
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    rpa wrote: »

Shadowfen, Coldharbour, Blackwood, and Murkmire.

The wayshrines in Hew's Bane also dismount you.
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, this interrupt my escape from some bananas. You know what happens when they get you.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jcaceresw wrote: »

Yeah, this interrupt my escape from some bananas. You know what happens when they get you.

They whistle up the flying monkeys?

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....