Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

"Truth and Logic" Seems Too Bright

shijian452
shijian452
✭✭✭
0201.png
0101.jpg

I think the BOOM special effects of this weapon pack and the impact on the ambient brightness should be greatly weakened. Now the brightness is too high, which is not particularly good-looking.
  • shijian452
    shijian452
    ✭✭✭
    0301.jpg
    777.jpg
    Edited by shijian452 on August 10, 2023 3:13PM
  • shijian452
    shijian452
    ✭✭✭
    I think this brightness is appropriate, not too bright
    0401.png

Edited by shijian452 on August 9, 2023 6:49PM
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS making another migraine causing arms pack? Shocking! Apparently subtle is not in their vocabulary.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the brightly glowing weapons. They look cool.
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Definitely agree. I was hoping they'd glow and be bright, but not to this extent
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here's what the bow looks like on a character I was hoping to use it on
    https://imgur.com/a/cufPAfN
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The only logic here Is the logic I question of the devs to release a rune based weapon set and not make it Arcanist themed.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    yea it is really too bright
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have ambient occlusion disabled? That will throw the lighting off and make it look way too bright.
    PC NA
  • shijian452
    shijian452
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.eso-hc.online/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/0301.jpg
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    Do you have ambient occlusion disabled? That will throw the lighting off and make it look way too bright.

In fact, I did not turn off the ambient cover, and I also used RTGI to increase the shadow. Closing RTGI will be brighter.
  • C_J
    C_J
    ✭✭
    I was considering buying this weapon pack, until I read this post and item/previewed them for myself.
    The current set brightness is far too much for me.

I didn't plan on purchasing it, but the Legionnaire's Recall, (Customized Actions > Recalling) seems incredibly bright as well.
    It's been used near me outside at night, as well as right next to me indoors at a bank and ouch! my eyes! B)