The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Numidium in PvP

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
IF....
An alliance quest was to get parts to make Numidium (including a power source...praying) then upon completion, one could lay waste to multiple enemy stronghold.... Would god be fun?
(Imagine no bugs...I said IMAGINE)

It kind of like getting the hammer on steroids. I know ZOS is busy.... But what if.....

• LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    hard to imagine without bugs
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    @LunaFlora ....i hope they'd be funny bugs.... Like 'can't mount in combat'
    Options
  • edward_frigidhands
    edward_frigidhands
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »
    @LunaFlora ....i hope they'd be funny bugs.... Like 'can't mount in combat'

That...is not a funny.
    Options
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't happen because of lore implications. It's easy to say "yah there were tons of different self-proclaimed emperors during the alliance war so history didn't keep track". It's less easy to say "this weapon of mass destruction laid waste to armies years before anyone previously thought". The Numidium is way too big of a deal in-lore to just casually let players control it.
    Options
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    @CameraBeardThePirate but I thought Numidium was resurrected again or they tried to

But yeah, let's not mess with Lore.

If not Numidium, is it possible something similar, not as powerful. Like another type of hammer?
    But you get in an beat on walls
    Options