Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What am I missing out on when I subscribe to ESO Plus

Rye_Encoke
Rye_Encoke
✭✭
So I use ESO Plus to play the game. What things (DLC's, classes...whatever) am I missing out on and have to purchase separately? I know Necrom isn't included yet. Do I have to buy Arcanist or will it be part of ESO Plus when Necrom is added?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    historically speaking, necromancer and warden were not added to eso+ once the respective chapters were reclassed as DLC

after release of the chapter, the new classes were sold as an extra unlock

and in wardens case is still paid for even though morrowind is completely free now to even base accounts
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • tincanman
    tincanman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you buy the chapters either on release or, later, on discount you get everything included on both servers for your platform.

They tend to split the classes from the chapters and sell them separately once they become 'dlc' and therefore unlocked for eso+.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Content goes to ESO Plus eventually. About year or so. For the first year, you have to buy the content and class anyway.

If you have Crowns from your Plus, you could buy the Classes you want.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Certain features do get disabled when going from On to Off like access to the jewelry crafting stations require access to Summerset. But Thieves Guild tree is a one-time unlock and losing access to Hews Bane does not prevent you from opening thieves troves. I don't know about Greymoor and Antiquity system, someone else check on that.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Certain features do get disabled when going from On to Off like access to the jewelry crafting stations require access to Summerset. But Thieves Guild tree is a one-time unlock and losing access to Hews Bane does not prevent you from opening thieves troves. I don't know about Greymoor and Antiquity system, someone else check on that.

i read in another thread that antiquities do not work if you dont own greymoor and lose eso+
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities