Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

ZOS are you serious?

AnduinTryggva
AnduinTryggva
✭✭✭✭✭
We get offered to buy for striking 1000 crowns a new modified action for extracting rune stones. The only changes they made with respect to the reach-themed action is that they changed the knife. To be honest I think it weird to ask so much money for so little work put into it...

Won't buy it.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    some of those customized actions dont really do anything unique

like a lot of the ones offered were only changing the tool graphic, or even worse, sometimes only a recolor (in the stonelore crates there was an alternate animation for teleporting that was a green recolor of the base blueish one)

some of these are actually cool with the animations, such as the legion zero recall (which is actually a different animation for the port, but its far too expensive lol), and i got the bitter coast harvest or whatever it was from the last crates for an actual unique animation on harvesting runes
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • tincanman
    tincanman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should be in-game as rewards for farmers and crafters who hit achievements for the respective craft or item harvested.
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind that they charge money for it. What I question is the relationship between production cost and the price asked. For some item and this is one of them the relationship looks really really poor from a customer perspective.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind that they charge money for it. What I question is the relationship between production cost and the price asked. For some item and this is one of them the relationship looks really really poor from a customer perspective.

The ratios are mostly quite strange anyway... I mean 1,500 crowns for a dungeon DLC, but 5,000 crowns for a two-seater horse (which I've never seen in the game so far)...
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »

The ratios are mostly quite strange anyway... I mean 1,500 crowns for a dungeon DLC, but 5,000 crowns for a two-seater horse (which I've never seen in the game so far)...

i personally dont like the pricing on well almost everything in the store lol, it all needs at least a 50% reduction

and this is coming from someone who has a lot of disposable income to which i could buy whatever from the crown store, but choose not too because of the high cost
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities