PCEU down?

• ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I guess the success of the Epic promo thing might have exceeded expectations and the servers might be buckling a bit?

The applications for our guilds have been relentless and we are at the start of a potentially rewarding event...

If that's the case there is a silver lining there, 'new blood' is a good thing to have on an MMO.

Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi all, thanks for the flag on this. We are currently investigating PC EU being down.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all sorts of problems now on BOTH servers :/
    Options
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Login failed. You have been placed in a queue for 45 mins. Password is wrong.

Did I miss any, oh yeah, login timeout.

What's the deal?
    Options
  • Túrin_Vidsmidr
    Túrin_Vidsmidr
    ✭✭✭
    Did they set this up with the help of LinusSexTips?
    Turn pure crafter&trader event into PvE zone mess.
    Drop a week of free ESO+ on top of it. Friday evening comes. See y'all on monday after the maintenance.
    linus-fire.gif
    The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.
    Options
  • tineidae
    tineidae
    PC EU performing my login process... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1F8VORDIzY
    Options
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get. Better. Servers.
    Options
  • CheeseTuber
    CheeseTuber
    ✭✭
    Year of Balance fixes and performance upgrades people .... New servers are really pulling their weight :D:joy:
    Options
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok queue counted down to zero and BAM "failed to connect to server"!!!
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
    Options
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Queue counted down to zero... logged in... I'M ONLY IN!!
    Options
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    Mentioned my 14+ hours queue above^^ but it went through relatively quickly and I am now back in
    Options
  • EozZoe1989
    EozZoe1989
    ✭✭✭
    my bf and me keep getting it too some times 2 secs.. then some times 45 mins
    Options
  • Poss
    Poss
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all, thanks for the flag on this. We are currently investigating PC EU being down.

ESO is available on consoles too and we are also experiencing issues. Just a bit weird that the two PC related threads get acknowledgments from the mods and the plethora of console threads completely ignored. Are you even aware that we also cannot login or is it PC first and consoles second?
    Options
  • LanteanPegasus
    LanteanPegasus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hm...

The year of perfomance and bug fixes. Sounds good.
    New servers for PC EU. Finally! Sounds great.

Let's give the game away for free! - Hmm, the great new perfomance starts to drop.
    No problem - let's have an event! And make that event about grouping with other people (mostly)! - Sure, but now we got occasional login queues. That's a bit disappointing.
    True! So let's drop a free ESO+ trial, because we need more players logging in right now!!! - Okay. I'll get home on a Friday evening, and sit in front of my PC, waiting out a 45 min queue just to log in. There sure were times I had a lot more fun with ESO...

I just hope all the potential new players aren't turned away by this experience. Or maybe I should hope that a relevant part of them IS, because otherwise I'll have to plan for a 30 min wait before actually playing the game.
    Options
  • PanzerPansy
    PanzerPansy
    Soul Shriven
    h044cv1jzcq5.jpg

Same here... you must be having a laugh...
    “I did what any proper battlemage would do … I hid.” – Abnur Tharn
    Options
  • Azrael_1976
    Azrael_1976
    ✭✭✭
    Hm...
    Let's give the game away for free! - Hmm, the great new perfomance starts to drop.
    No problem - let's have an event! And make that event about grouping with other people (mostly)! - Sure, but now we got occasional login queues. That's a bit disappointing.
    True! So let's drop a free ESO+ trial, because we need more players logging in right now!!! - Okay. I'll get home on a Friday evening, and sit in front of my PC, waiting out a 45 min queue just to log in. There sure were times I had a lot more fun with ESO...

Srsly this is no fun at all. It should have been obvious, what were supposed to happen, when all these things would come together at the same time...

@ZOS_Kevin : pls hurry up and get the hamster back to spinning the wheel...
    Edited by Azrael_1976 on July 28, 2023 8:04PM
    Options
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So being a glutton for punishment I am now watching a second 15min + queue count down...... hopefully this one will end more successfully! :)
    Options
  • Taryn57
    Taryn57
    ✭✭
    I just got in after waiting 32 minutes.
    Options
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Professionals are already fixing the problem.

yltkigd4bz2b.jpg
    Options
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here only 9 minutes left for me, am I lucky or just sharing the same fate with others?
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
    Options
  • YffresTrill
    YffresTrill
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got kicked at the same time as everyone else, kept receiving various error messages on login attempts for a few minutes, finally got into a 45 minute queue, watched it count down, then got kicked again when the countdown finished. Currently waiting in yet another 15 minute queue.
    @ Yffre'sTrill - PC/EU (No Steam)
    -
    Naering (Bosmer WW Archer - Valenwood separatist, Hircine-agnostic, honoured affiliate of the Gang of Scroungers.)
    Alts: Kunali, Free-as-Wind, Gurzog gro-Kosh, Seldril, Hatiba, Kareemal, Gilfirion, Elorwe, Ludvikke, Tsetha-Vos, Loulou Villeau, and Nilvani.
    Options
  • Azrael_1976
    Azrael_1976
    ✭✭✭
    rqg8syoar23w.png

"some" players...

just kidding, huh?
    Options
  • OnnuK
    OnnuK
    ✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    Here only 9 minutes left for me, am I lucky or just sharing the same fate with others?

just wait until it counts down to "1 sec"... That is infinite 1 sec.
    PC/EU @onnuk, Guild: ANADOLU "|H1:guild:29269|hAnadolu|h"
    Options
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    After waiting 20-30 minutes in queue I get only info about failed connection to server...
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
    Options
  • YffresTrill
    YffresTrill
    ✭✭✭✭
    Second queue attempt also ended in error 103. :)

That's enough being angry for tonight.
    @ Yffre'sTrill - PC/EU (No Steam)
    -
    Naering (Bosmer WW Archer - Valenwood separatist, Hircine-agnostic, honoured affiliate of the Gang of Scroungers.)
    Alts: Kunali, Free-as-Wind, Gurzog gro-Kosh, Seldril, Hatiba, Kareemal, Gilfirion, Elorwe, Ludvikke, Tsetha-Vos, Loulou Villeau, and Nilvani.
    Options
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe kick all players at once. Wait for all subscribers to log in first, then let free players to take remaining spots o:) .

Edit. I waited 10 minues untill counter went down to "1 sec"... and managed to log in to characters screen and later to the game..., so far so good.
    Edited by Gargath on July 28, 2023 8:20PM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
    Options
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Waited in queue 13mins 23 seconds. Watched it count down. Got to 1 sec when it started bouncing back and forth between 9 secs and 4 secs.

When, wait for it, Error 103.
    Options
  • Rufusstan
    Rufusstan
    ✭✭
    Launcher finally worked, and I am in a queue. 10 minutes long. it hung for a bit, then started counting down. See what happens when it get down to zero.

Adding to the list of factors stressing the servers is that its the beginning of the summer holidays, so lots of kids logging in, and not just on Friday nights.
    Options
  • DonRavello
    DonRavello
    ✭✭✭
    Update: Server seems to be running. I was able to login after the queue went down to 0 seconds.
    Options
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got in after my second queue, first one failed. :(
    Options
This discussion has been closed.