The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Contact for low stress and crafting gameplay- ps4

Hwoadeolas
Hwoadeolas
Soul Shriven
Hi, I used to play a lot but I have babies now. My toddler likes to watch me play “The Horsey Game” but I can’t go into dungeons or do anything of reasonable difficulty when she’s watching. I pretty much only play in Kenarthi’s Roost when she’s involved; riding, fighting, and foraging. The problems are, I don’t play enough right now to justify paying for eso plus, so I’m holding onto a lot of crafting materials because that’s something I like to do and consider valuable in game. I think it would be fun to have someone to meet up with in game who I can send materials to as a peace offering who would use them for good, and return things in the same spirit, and who wouldn’t mind riding around on mounts and checking out the scenery while entertaining the whims of a toddler every now and again when we happen to be on at the same time.

I’m not really looking for a guild because I’m not that active or all that social. Unless there’s a guild for people like this lol But I think it would be nice to have a contact to share materials and ride around the maps with. So if you can relate and/or you wouldn’t mind doing low stress activities this way from time to time, and you’re a generally decent person, I’d like to arrange an in game companionship.