Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need a DK build

Duvaineth
Duvaineth
As title states im looking for a dk build. Atm im Vrank 5 using board and shield as main spec. Heavy armor full with AT 14/20/15. Ive tried various combinations of class spells and weapon spells. Nothing seems to work for making damage. Quests have become harder and some even impossible for me to solo. So basically im looking for a build that I can just jump in and dps 3-4 mobs down like I have seen other DKs do.
  • rotiferuk
    rotiferuk
    ✭✭✭
    Duvaineth wrote: »
    As title states im looking for a dk build. Atm im Vrank 5 using board and shield as main spec. Heavy armor full with AT 14/20/15. Ive tried various combinations of class spells and weapon spells. Nothing seems to work for making damage. Quests have become harder and some even impossible for me to solo. So basically im looking for a build that I can just jump in and dps 3-4 mobs down like I have seen other DKs do.

This guy here builds a stamina based DK from scratch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uzScROmObg

I don't know if it's any good or not.
    EU Server.
  • WingZer0
    WingZer0
    You should spend most of your attribute points on health:stamina:magicka. Currently, I don't have any points in magicka and to make up for this I use gear (rings, armor) that give magicka. Since you are a 1h+shield DK, you will need more stamina than magicka since most of your heavy damaging skills will come from that (shield bash :wink: ).