Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Minstrel Personality

Braffin
Braffin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Just a quick question to any of you, which already bought the new minstrel personality: Is this only a visual change or are there some new songs included?
Never get between a cat and it's candy!
---
Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.

Best Answers

• LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    no new songs
    everytime there's new bard songs they get added to the instrument emotes though
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Answer ✓
  • Morvan
    Morvan
    ✭✭✭✭
    ... it does give you new songs tho
    @MorvanClaude on PC/NA, don't try to trap me with lore subjects, it will work
    Answer ✓
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    no new songs
    everytime there's new bard songs they get added to the instrument emotes though

Thank you very much for the answer, even if it's not the one I was hoping for.
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morvan wrote: »

that's news to me.
    what new songs?
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morvan wrote: »

No, it only changes the animations. If you mean the /drum emote, then only that sounds different.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.