The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

What is the best way to find good group Trial team for the story experience?

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
What is the best way to find good group Trial team for the story experience?

I'm very beginner of Trial player.(But I could slay first boss of Sanity's Edge first boss by solo tank.)
I'm not interested in veteran mode, but just want to walk through of story aspect of it.

Most of PUG players just want to farm set equipment, and go rush. I don't know any of mech
of group Trial contents, so want to play with totally same Trial beginner, or with experienced player
who can do good guide for mission complete.

But, how to find those team?
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try Guildfinder, looking for Guilds that do normal trials, and ask an officer if they can help you with what you're looking for.

In addition to the trials oriented Guilds, social or beginner Guilds might be a good place to look.
    Options
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you’re unable to find a guild that does story runs then a guild that does teaching runs is a good option. They stop before each boss and maybe even trash packs to explain which would give time to take in what’s going on. Just by running content I’ve figured out what the stories are (trial stories are pretty shallow anyways, except for sanity’s edge).
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    Options