The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reqested mod- Pet attack button

Skorostnoy
Skorostnoy
Soul Shriven
In every game that has a pet/companion/follower, there is a button to make it attack a target. When i'm playing my sorcerer i have the desire to have my Clannfear tank a mob while i beat on it with big nasty spells. Otherwise i have a lot of trouble. is there a way to set a "pet attack" function?
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only if the API allows for it. I don't think there's one to command followers / companions...
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss this as well, since ideally, you want it to initiate the combat. I prefer to have it attack the melee mob, while I nuke the ranged attacker and then swap back if needed.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com