The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

It's high time to rework the immobilization system!

Alharion
Alharion
✭✭✭
Since the arrival of the arcanist in pvp, the immobilization system has become worse than ever because of this infamous class following its over-advantage in immobilization, we have reached an anti-play stage in the PVP of TESO, so we are supposed to have spells allowing us to get out of an immobilization, then in PVP with CP it is perhaps not problematic what some seem to be trying to say, but in BG the arcanist becomes a very anti-play class because of this.

However, since this class, I have noticed that with the arcanist, it is not possible to activate an anti-immobilization spell or else, it is a lack of resources or does not activate DURING an immobilization? here again, the problem, in pvp and especially a BG the resources the management of resource leaves very quickly and especially for the player vigorous or the magic very quickly, in all cases, this must be reviewed reduce the consumption of this important spell and be able to use in case of immobilization, on my class this spell consumes magic, I do not know if this spell uses the same resource on the others classes, but it's really time to review the immobilization system for something fairer and more equitable for everyone!
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alharion wrote: »
    Since the arrival of the arcanist in pvp, the immobilization system has become worse than ever because of this infamous class following its over-advantage in immobilization, we have reached an anti-play stage in the PVP of TESO, so we are supposed to have spells allowing us to get out of an immobilization, then in PVP with CP it is perhaps not problematic what some seem to be trying to say, but in BG the arcanist becomes a very anti-play class because of this.

However, since this class, I have noticed that with the arcanist, it is not possible to activate an anti-immobilization spell or else, it is a lack of resources or does not activate DURING an immobilization? here again, the problem, in pvp and especially a BG the resources the management of resource leaves very quickly and especially for the player vigorous or the magic very quickly, in all cases, this must be reviewed reduce the consumption of this important spell and be able to use in case of immobilization, on my class this spell consumes magic, I do not know if this spell uses the same resource on the others classes, but it's really time to review the immobilization system for something fairer and more equitable for everyone!

Why is this about arcanist?

We're you standing in a negate?
    Options
  • Melzo
    Melzo
    ✭✭✭✭
    I noticed that getting rid of the control of the arcanist is more difficult. Either lag from the server or the button is not pressed. I can get out of any stun instantly, but the arcanist's control is often in a second. I don’t know what it is connected with, but I just don’t like running to the arcanist for a second.
    Options
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Melzo wrote: »
    I noticed that getting rid of the control of the arcanist is more difficult. Either lag from the server or the button is not pressed. I can get out of any stun instantly, but the arcanist's control is often in a second. I don’t know what it is connected with, but I just don’t like running to the arcanist for a second.

Oh that sounds like the charm morph. Charm isn't a stun.

There's also a mythic allows you to charm people by running through them or something like that.
    Options
  • Alharion
    Alharion
    ✭✭✭

Because the arcanist has a spell or an ultimate, I don't know what exactly knows, but the latter, freezes you radically for a certain time, it's just unbearable in addition to his ray of death, the arcanist is way too strong with that.
    Options
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Because the arcanist has a spell or an ultimate, I don't know what exactly knows, but the latter, freezes you radically for a certain time, it's just unbearable in addition to his ray of death, the arcanist is way too strong with that.

Fatecarver, the "ray of death" you called it, is easy to avoid and interrupt/bash.
    My arcanist doesn't even slot that skill for PvP.
    Options
  • jerj6925
    jerj6925
    ✭✭✭✭
    You have to have counter player in the game, using interupts trying to counter or prevent people from using healing or damage shields is the only way at this point to take down Dragon knights, wardens, Night blades, and sorcs... templars are a joke and seems like a harsh look is all you need to drop them.

Most people have no issue breaking free from any of my arcanist cc, once in a while and it shocks me is when player seems to actually get cought in one and not able to break free but that is rare at best.
    Options
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Melzo wrote: »

Arcanist stun is buggy. I think the delay b4 the stun/charm causes a desync where your break free does not function correctly or maybe you break free b4 your client actually registers you being "stunned'. It is not 100% of the time, but frequent enough to notice.
    jerj6925 wrote: »
    You have to have counter player in the game, using interupts trying to counter or prevent people from using healing or damage shields is the only way at this point to take down Dragon knights, wardens, Night blades, and sorcs... templars are a joke and seems like a harsh look is all you need to drop them.

DK is an entirely different universe of unbalanced. Wardens are tough but doable. NB, Arcanist, Templar and Sorc are just filler, easy to take down.

Options