Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Green Gloambound Weapons

propertyOfUndefined
propertyOfUndefined
✭✭✭✭✭
...would be perfect on an arcanist.

Pretty please?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    would be nice for sure
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love it if gloambound were dyable or at least had color options. Maybe put a rainbow of them up in the crown store permanently for individual or bundle purchase, with those who already have gloambound getting a discount on the colored options or something.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    • CP 2000+
    • Warden Healer - Arcanist Healer - Warden Brittleden - Stamarc - Sorc Tank - Necro Tank - Templar Tank - Arcanist Tank
    • Trials: 9/12 HMs - 3/8 Tris
    • Dungeons: 30/30 HMs - 24/24 Tris
    • All Veterans completed!

View my builds!
  • BulletMagnetX
    BulletMagnetX
    ✭✭✭
    Dyes would be difficult to implement, as there's no channel for them. They are literally weapons with invisible models and very fancy effects.
    Molag's balls!
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    More Gloambound weapons! And there should be a conjured-weapon-style style in the store at all times! Mainly because people would buy it a) because cool Bound weapons from Skyrim and 2) because you can hide it while sheathed!

Anyway, Gloambound is great I'm 100% all for more.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    With all the animations that magically make your weapon vanish (despite base game classes not having this issue mostly), I think this would be good.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • kynesgrove
    kynesgrove
    ✭✭✭✭
    A lot of the weapons seem to try and have some basis in game or lore-wise. Gloambound looking like "bound weapons" from Skyrim.

But I see no reason why we can't have similar conjured weapons that have the Apocrypha theme to it, like black and green.
    We already use alteration/conjure-like spells with the green swirly patterns. Maybe something in that direction.
    "The shrine is breathtaking, sitting upon a rise and dominated by many standing stones carved with holy runes. The place truly seems to have been kissed by Kyne's icy breath."
    - Urig the Wanderer
  • N3CR01
    N3CR01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been thinking this but red.
    It'd look awesome with DK's.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, it would be nice and an absolute successful financial venture for ZOS to create different colored Gloambound weapons. I would definitely use green gloambound on my Arcanist, and yellow/gold for Templar, red for Nightblade, etc. They could come out with a different colored variant every year and make tons of $$.

@ZOS_Kevin Here is a great idea to pass along to the team who makes these decisions!!
    Edited by ADarklore on July 1, 2023 11:28AM
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Norith_Gilheart_Flail
    Norith_Gilheart_Flail
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes! Please make it happen.
  • rootkitronin
    rootkitronin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm blown away they haven't jumped on different colours, styles, or just other effects for these weapons yet.

I love my Gloambound weapons, great for magic based characters, but I'll also use them if I can't quite find a matching style, or when there are instances where I want to hide my weapons - either completely, or like with a duel-wield setup, you can make it appear like you're just carrying a single weapon by gloaming the other.

Would definitely be a welcomed addition to see more colour options - red for sure.

ZOS, this is an easy win, let's do it!
    Edited by rootkitronin on July 5, 2023 5:33PM