PC NA Innate Axiom jewelry station bugged - attuning to Fort Brass instead

TaSheen
TaSheen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I wanted to attune one of each type of station (blacksmith, clothier, jewelry, woodworking) to Innate Axiom. Blacksmith, clothier, and woodworking worked fine; jewelry attuned instead to Fort Brass. I already had Fort Brass years back, didn't need another Fort Brass jewelry station, and it's obvious that since I was right in front of the Innate Axiom jewelry station in Mire Mechanic, the station should not have attuned to Fort Brass.

I've put in a Support ticket to (hopefully) get a refund for the 250 vouchers for that station; and I'd really like this bug to get fixed.

date_time_incident = June 24 2023, appx 10 am MDT; ticket number 230624-002602

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • Rageypoo
    Rageypoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, support wrote back and told you to use the new station they're sending you at the fortified brass (the jewelry station) in order to turn it into an innate axiom? Are they sure it works like that? I want to be sure before going there and having it become yet another fortified brass (the same thing happened to me) thanks.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm testing it right now. I just got the replacement out of my in game system mail; on my way to Fort Brass to check. If it doesn't work right, I'll let you (AND CS) know!

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

• TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It worked perfectly. Fort Brass attuned as Innate Axiom. Weird bug, but sorted by the workaround anyway!

And I did create a ring - which IS Innate Axiom.
    Edited by TaSheen on June 25, 2023 6:39PM

• Rageypoo
    Rageypoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So when I messaged support about this, all they said was to try attuning somewhere else, they didn't offer to fix my wrongly attuned station >_<
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. That's.... not right. Reply with: my ticket number - 230624-002602; give them my account name (Ketrinne1997) and ask them to consider my experience with support.

@ZOS_Kevin - might need some help here.
    Edited by TaSheen on June 26, 2023 12:37AM

• Rageypoo
    Rageypoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They responded and replaced the station. I went to fortified brass and it became axiom.
  • IncalculableVoid
    IncalculableVoid
    Soul Shriven
    Unchained Aggressor in Bruma, Cyrodiil, attunes as Dauntless Combatant (Cropsford, Cyrodiil). PS5 NA.

Just lodged my ticket, let's see if I can get my 500 writ vouchers OR the two correct tables as compensation.

Yes, I created a second one accidentally too before I realised. I'd not long attuned the Critical Riposte (Vlastarus, Cyrodiil) successfully, so I didn't think anything dumb would happen at the Bruma Workshop...

Support ticket 23881519
    Edited by IncalculableVoid on July 2, 2023 5:42AM
    "You're not thinking of surrendering?" "What!? A Bloodnok never surrenders.... they never get near enough. See also my war biography: 'A Bloodnok Never Surrenders!' by Major Dennis Bloodnok, P.O.W."
  • IncalculableVoid
    IncalculableVoid
    Soul Shriven
    UPDATE:
    Well, I got replacement tables sent via mail from support. BUT they want me to return to Bruma Armory where I 'can attune Unchained Aggressor'.... you know, the place with the broken tables that they just reimbursed me for.

I'll be holding off attuning. Left the ticket open and reiterated the issue for a third time, so here's hoping support human/bot #3 can jump in and acknowledges the bug.

If I had to bet, I'd say it's like OP's issue. One SET* in the same region has been switched with the other. But I'm not risking it till I see it in some future patch notes.

*I say SET, as the 1st support operator referred to both Unchained Aggressor and Dauntless Combatant as a STYLE.

UPDATE #2: Support-Bot/Op #3 just thanked me. So, I think ZOS knows now?
    Edited by IncalculableVoid on July 2, 2023 11:17AM
    "You're not thinking of surrendering?" "What!? A Bloodnok never surrenders.... they never get near enough. See also my war biography: 'A Bloodnok Never Surrenders!' by Major Dennis Bloodnok, P.O.W."